Deus Ex Human Revolution

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
Some gameplay footage with developer commentary.... i've cancelled my imaginary preorder

[video=youtube;73GqUqRetxY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73GqUqRetxY&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
I absolutely loved the first one, was one of the first pc games i bought!!!
But they seem to be getting worse :'( hopefully i'm wrong

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
What was the second one? Invisible War? Didnt like that :(

Reserving judgement just yet on Revolution :)

Gishank

Bright Spark
I loved the original, however I also enjoyed invisible war as it was a good game in it's own right. I don't see anything wrong with Human Revolution so far, I think they've paid attention to peoples concerns.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Will def get it soon, but too many other things currently on hte go, and coming out to commit the time i would want to to do it justice :D

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
Did you really just say that? Really? As if there is any other platform than PC to run Deus Ex!?

Well ill deffinately get it on PC, but ill probs get it on ps3 too lol for the more chilled out sessions playing. I love playin pc games, but dnt find it as relaxing as sitting infront of the telly.

TrustMeItsWorthIt

Gold Level Poster
can.not.wait. ive had this game on preorder for about a year now, i know there have been alot made of apparent "game-breaking" decisions made by the developers but having followed the eidos forum for a while now the vast majority have been sorted or made optional, most of the stuff people complained about isnt in the game when played in the "give me deus ex" difficulty (the hardest) so tbh i think this is going to be brilliant, even with the "game-breakers" its still better than most of the other dross released in the fps market

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
:( so annoyed, deus ex not released yet in europe, so even though I have the cd steam denies me :( *********

Gishank

Bright Spark
Personally, as much as I love and really want to play Deus Ex: HR (have the augmented edition disc sitting here beside me) I'll most likely leave it till tomorrow morning. I don't see myself playing it at midnight.lol

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
Personally, as much as I love and really want to play Deus Ex: HR (have the augmented edition disc sitting here beside me) I'll most likely leave it till tomorrow morning. I don't see myself playing it at midnight.lol

I have to be up at 6 but **** it lol

I hate the fact xbox is ok to play on already, you can also pre download it off steam but ive reached my download limit lol

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
Wow, graphics are awesome check this out on max settings. My poor gtx 580s are havign a major workout lol.

link

584B2A49CA8F984419CF7BF0B8B2C6BF7C0D2FC1