Dispatched - when will it arrive?

martyn47

So i received a text and email at 7:36am today saying my order has been dispatched.

Do you guys think it will arrive today? already 12:32 and nothing!

:(

Gorman

Author Level
Orders are dispatched on a next day service for mainland UK, so if it was dispatched this morning it will be collected mid afternoon and delivered tomorrow.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Its always a nice way to brighten up a start to the week. Just a shame you can't get a new PCS PC at the start of every week...might get a tad expensive :D

martyn47

So today is the day of delivery, between 8am and 6pm i have been advised. 12:52pm and nothing yet, come on pc :D

Rakk

The Awesome
They normally send a text to say in which hour it will be arriving (presuming you gave them your mobile number and permission to send you texts).
Have you checked your tracking information, you should've got a link in the mail that said it had been dispatched.

martyn47

Got a text and email yesterday saying it has been dispatched. Text and email this morning saying it would be delivered today between 8am and 6pm! Nothing more specific than that!

martyn47

I knew something bad would happen, and it has.

PC was delivered at 10:45 this morning. The head of the cleaning staff signed for it, and it was taken to where all incoming goods are kept.
Went to security, myself and a guard went to the goods in - no sign of it.
All the cleaning/maintenance staff have gone home so will have to wait until tomorrow to find it. Obviously worried and annoyed now...

Nothing PCS can do, nothing the delivery company can do - stuck in limbo at the moment! :(

Maestro

Yes, unfortunately most couriers delivering to business address will simply deliver to reception of anyone else they come across. They generally wont search round a business for the consignee. Its a shame the person signing for it didnt have the foresight to find you.

Never mind, good things come to those who wait.

martyn47

So after calling a couple of members of the maintenance staff and searching again with the security guard, and with the help of a friend, the package has been found!

Ill start a separate topic outlining my experience with PCS as the title of this one is very misleading.

So, more to follow...