First PC built for gaming

Babychino yolk

Bronze Level Poster
Pleasure mate. If you have any troubles with it, just post and upload some photos and we can talk you through it.

PC's are actually a lot easier to deal with than people are led to believe, once you start identifying components and finding where manuals are and stuff, it really is just like lego!

Thanks for the guidance, I feel confident that i can easily manage that, you just did so well in explaining everything even went further and added pictures, making my life so much easier.

One question, do you recommend any dust blower, I know I'll need one in the future for my precious rig, if you'd have one that you'd recommend I'll be happy to purchase it.

My pc went in building today, im praying thay it'll come on Friday.

I'll post pictures and give thanks to everyone that helped on this thread

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken

I’ve got this one. It’s a beast 😈

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine

I’ve got this one. It’s a beast 😈
That's the one I've got too, it's amazing, would highly recommend. Compressed air is so expensive, you'll actually save a fortune buying on of these. It also comes with really good Anti Static brushes also for those hard to reach areas. I'd probably recommend using them for fan blades, or reducing the blower to low for fan blades. If you spin them too hard it may break the bearings.

Babychino yolk

Bronze Level Poster
Excellent! Thanks bros, will defo be getting that.

Also last one, for my 120mm LL fan, which way do i face it ? Am I trying to get the air out of the case right?

So ive attached a picture of the front of the fan, (yes already ordered it, lol) do i put that facing inside the case and the back to be visible from outside or other way around ?

Thanks!

Attachments

• 15984734608146197623868242338916.jpg
    15984734608146197623868242338916.jpg
    932.1 KB · Views: 161

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine

Also last one, for my 120mm LL fan, which way do i face it ? Am I trying to get the air out of the case right?

So ive attached a picture of the front of the fan, (yes already ordered it, lol) do i put that facing inside the case and the back to be visible from outside or other way around ?

Thanks!
Yeah, you want air being pushed out the back of the case. Easiest way to do it is plug it in and get it spinning before installing so you can feel which way the air goes. Sometimes they put arrows on the sides of the fans that show which way airflow goes. I’ve actually got one in a box upstairs, I’ll see if it states anything.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine

Thanks!
Yes so the front that's showing in the picture you posted wants to be facing into the case.

Babychino yolk

Bronze Level Poster
Just so you know, should you wish to buy any additional fans in the future, the older ML fans don’t play nicely on the same controller as LL fans so you can’t mix and match.
Bro i got the PC, managed to put the rams in but im not sure if im doing the fans right.

What do you think am i putting the cables in the right places? On motherboard i found the fan ch, found the corsair thing on the back but not sure if ive plugged it correctly.

Havent started the pc yet im still sorting cables lol, bit worried that im doing it wrong

Attachments

• received_1931902370278562.jpeg
    received_1931902370278562.jpeg
    96.7 KB · Views: 169
  • received_950901858746244.jpeg
    received_950901858746244.jpeg
    88.9 KB · Views: 163

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Can you find a lighting node pro in the build that the front fans RGB connectors are attached to?

a6R6hn6.jpg

I've led you astray, my apologies. The PWM fan connector actually runs to the commander pro to one of the FAN outputs.

Then it appears you actually need a lighting node pro which is the smaller box under the commander pro that does the RGB control.

I would have thought that would be in the build as well as otherwise I'm not sure how the front fans are addressable, it's possible they're connected directly to the motherboard?

Babychino yolk

Bronze Level Poster
Idk what it is.. is that yellow light indicating an error ? Would it be because ive added all rams? 🤣😭

Attachments

• received_334214274385089.jpeg
    received_334214274385089.jpeg
    207.8 KB · Views: 159

Babychino yolk

Bronze Level Poster
I really dont know 😭

Attachments

• USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1598703712838_6705449377573329301.jpeg
    USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1598703712838_6705449377573329301.jpeg
    459.9 KB · Views: 161

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Idk what it is.. is that yellow light indicating an error ? Would it be because ive added all rams? 🤣😭

First thing first, power it down and disconnect that fan, then turn it back on.

What cable are you using for the monitor? Is the monitor set to the right input?

It won’t work from the motherboard output as the CPU doesn’t have an igpu.