First PC built for gaming

Babychino yolk

Bronze Level Poster
Fan is now disconnected, g7 monitor came with display port, i tried both hdmi and dp in the correct input setting and nothing. Right now still no image

Babychino yolk

Bronze Level Poster
So I've managed to put the rams..pc also reads it so its good. Now time to figuire how to get rgb lights on me fan. Gonna look for the small corsair thing or see where they r connected

Babychino yolk

Bronze Level Poster
Found it! Damn, that was well hidden i won't lie...good job pcs!!

Attachments

• received_304970364115161.jpeg
    received_304970364115161.jpeg
    246.4 KB · Views: 160

Babychino yolk

Bronze Level Poster
Ah, well done, I wasn’t sure it had one, but kinda had to. Yep so the RGB from the fan goes into that, then the fan connector actually goes into the commander pro FAN input, sorry, not the motherboard connector like I previously said.
With that out of the way, all fans working and rgbing, im gonna need to cable manage this spaghetti situation and then finally play and flex some pics!!

Thank you thank you

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Yessir, oh right windows updates!
Windows updates as a first thing, keep clicking "check for updates" until there are none left.

You'll need to install nvidia direct from nvidia:

You'll need iCue which controls the fan RGBs and speeds, and you can monitor the pump speeds and temps:

That's really it for the system itself.

Then it's just your game suites and games really.

Babychino yolk

Bronze Level Poster
Thank you so much, cant be happier with this forum and my pc.

A very good decision to come here, forum and pcs.

You guys are constantly helping out people to troubleshoot and build their systems, it's just amazing how much support there is!!

Couldn't thank you all enough really.

Will be back with some sexy hot pics 🤣

Last edited: