Forum Member Status Names - Suggestions Please :)

Maestro

0 - New Member
25 - Private
100 - Corporal
150 - Sergeant
200 - Sergeant Major
350 - Lieutenant
500 - Captain
700 - Major
1000 - Colonel
1500 - Brigadier
2000 - General
3000 - Field Marshall
5000 - Commander in Chief

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
OK, you may have noticed that the user titles have now been updated:

0 - New Member
25 - Member
100 - Enthusiast
200 - Bright Spark
500 - Rising Star
1000 - Super Star
2000 - Expert
3000 - Master
4000 - Grand Master
5000 - Godlike

Matt

Bright Spark
Just a suggestion but...

Maybe instead of having status names you could have graphics card models, or cpu models or something else along those lines.

At the moment i'd probably be a Commadore 64. :D

LDUK

Master Poster
OK, you may have noticed that the user titles have now been updated:

0 - New Member
25 - Member
100 - Enthusiast
200 - Bright Spark
500 - Rising Star
1000 - Super Star
2000 - Expert
3000 - Master
4000 - Grand Master
5000 - Godlike

Looks pretty good, nice job.

Just a suggestion but...

Maybe instead of having status names you could have graphics card models, or cpu models or something else along those lines.

At the moment i'd probably be a Commadore 64. :D

We've been through this lol. We wasn't doing this because Technology changes and we wanted something more future proof. :)
I thought it was a good idea personally lmao.

LDUK

Master Poster
Just a bump on this...

How about letting us decide our own user titles :confused:

I actually said that would be a good idea for the first bunch to join the forums. But then it would void the whole ranking system.

Matt

Bright Spark
I actually said that would be a good idea for the first bunch to join the forums. But then it would void the whole ranking system.

Reputation and user titles are normally seperate things on a forum though :confused:

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
For the time foreseeable future we're going to stick with the user titles we've created. This way it gives users some recognition of posts, etc, as a status on our forums. The rep system validates the releveance of a users posts and how helpfull/relevant they have been.

Matt

Bright Spark
For the time foreseeable future we're going to stick with the user titles we've created. This way it gives users some recognition of posts, etc, as a status on our forums. The rep system validates the releveance of a users posts and how helpfull/relevant they have been.

In that case i feel hard done by with my measley 3. ;)

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Try changing your signature to request a rep when someone feels your post has been revelant. Seems to work :)

Matt

Bright Spark
Try changing your signature to request a rep when someone feels your post has been revelant. Seems to work :)

If i worked for PCS that might work, otherwise I'd feel like i was cheating.

I'll continue to work and post odd pictures behind the scene. :D

Reactions: PCS

Matt

Bright Spark
As much as i want to post an odd but relevant picture for receiving that rep i won't, instead ill take a swig of my can of wife beater and bid you farewell kind sir.