Gaming PC

Fear

Prolific Poster
You can always change the fans at some point and get the ones with the led colour you prefer or if you order some fans before you should be able to send them into PCS and they will probably fit them for you while building the PC (you would have to call them about this I know they have done it in the past) but just be careful you don't get any super bargain cheap makes mind you that goes with anything you put in a PC.

Fear

Prolific Poster
Yeah I have always liked the look of the CM Storm Enforcer but 1 case I would like is the Corsair Air 540 but if I was to get a new system in the future think it will probably be another HafX for me as there is so much room in it which makes it much easier when you come to do any upgrades.

Fear

Prolific Poster
The Corsair one is very interesting design to say the least haha. But yeah I muse agree the HafX looks very nice indeed.

The only problems with the HafX are picking it up and finding a good place to put it due to the size and weight (comes with castors).

When you think you have your final spec post back before you order as it is always good to double check and get any extra opinions.

[email protected]

Yeah, my bedroom is rather small so therefor my desk is pretty cramped all ready.
I will do. The only thing I'm struggling with is the case. A couple of days before I order I will post the specs like you said and I will give a couple of options for cases.

[email protected]

Been a while. But hopefully be ordering the PC this week or next. to refresh I am going for 4gb GTX 970, i5 4690. I have changed 16gb to 8gb HyperX Fury, to save some money and I can always add another stick in near future if needs be. Now will the 550w psu be fine with these specs?

ItsPhire

Gold Level Poster
550W should be fine. What's your max budget for the case just wondering as I was reading through this.

Fear

Prolific Poster
Been a while. But hopefully be ordering the PC this week or next. to refresh I am going for 4gb GTX 970, i5 4690. I have changed 16gb to 8gb HyperX Fury, to save some money and I can always add another stick in near future if needs be. Now will the 550w psu be fine with these specs?

I think that power supply should be enough but you will be able to check on the config page as it will tell you when you click proceed (I can't say for certain as I do not know the full spec you are getting) if you can get the 650W CS PSU it is a bit better quality and being modular will keep your case tidier inside and allow better airflow. Just something I have noticed while playing Fallout 4 and that has recommended specs of 8GB but from what I have played of it so far the whole system is only using between about 4-5 GB while on the game, with me wanting to make sure I had enough for the recommended spec I upgraded from 6GB to 12GB wish I had not bothered now could have saved some money so 8GB should suit you fine and if you do ever need more it's a very easy upgrade.

[email protected]

550W should be fine. What's your max budget for the case just wondering as I was reading through this.

Well it was around 850. But now I have had to go down to at least 750. The case I was thinking was either the CM Enforcer or the NZXT 240 (mainly cos I like the look and I've heard its not a bad case)

[email protected]

Well depending how much money I have this week or next. I will either get 550 or 650. Yeah I tried as a test 450 and it said its to low. But I was wanting to double check first. Thats alright then for FO4 as that is a game I will definitely be getting. Plus I managed to play GTA V on my old PC which only has 6gb ram and I could run on low settings so I should be fine.