GOT season 4. SPOILER ALERT

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
I haven't read the book either but i think that She actually wants him as much as he wants her but she is conflicted or playing some game maybe.

I have a theory about KJ's death though, >> that necklace keeps getting a lot of attention and cannot be for nothing, also i watched the weddings gain and the old woman was playing with the necklace when she was talking to Sansa, sooo yeah that's my thoughts about it. << HIGHLIGHT

So far im finding the series quite calm at the moment, like that center of a hurricane.

My favorite character at the moment is the Hound, he has some of the best lines and Bronn.

I find Deneris story is a bit conflicting, sometimes she seems like shes good but then things she says makes her sound like a dictator. I also find it hard to believe that George could write anyone that good in that world.

Still havent heard anything about Catlin Starks Uncle that too the worlds most well timed toilet break.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
I really like Bronn, but I think that partly stems from him being Jerome :)

My favourite sections are the Arya/Hound bits, just because I get the feeling she is going to bring the pain at some point to pretty much anyone that gets in her way :)

Tom DWC

Apparently it wasn't like that in the book (not read em).

Also loved the Metro article implying the series is over because a few people that feel the need to express every emotion via Twitter didn't like the episode :)

Ahh, I've heard they change a few things from time to time. People are complaining about it? After 3 seasons people should know what to expect by now really.

It was a good ep, bit slower than the first few but that was inevitable I suppose.

I really want Daenerys to have a happy ending, along with Tyrion, Arya and Bran. But Daenerys seems to be doing pretty well for herself at the mo so no doubt that will change soon, this is GOT after all. :D

Agreed the Hound is awesome, this cracked me up when I saw it.

10255349_10203656264546476_1536680391316405268_n.jpg

tom_gr7

Life Serving
well, that episode left a bit of a cliffhanger...

I'm hoping John snow goes Rambo in this next episode.

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
well, that episode left a bit of a cliffhanger...

I'm hoping John snow goes Rambo in this next episode.

Yeah, i think those with good intentions are staring to shine a bit more than the ones with bad.

Also, did the new queens grandmother do something to the necklace the new queen was wearing? It looked like she was putting something onto it or something. Maybe trying to frame her? Maybe its just me.

I think he is going to have to go John Rambo because that guy that chopped off Jamies hand is with him and im guessing hes not there as a mate.

nathanjrb

Prolific Poster
Having avoided this thread for the past week or so I'm now finally caught up!

Definitely need more of Danaerys - I was surprised she nailed all the masters to the cross - I thought she would have been a bit more merciful but apparently not. I quite like that but I also think it could be her downfall. I'm sad she's not getting topless anymore though hahahaha.

I'm the same as everyone else - it feels a little slow at the minute and I was getting a bit bored in places. I hope it picks up next episode.

I don't like Bron (he's the cripple, right?) I just find him a bit of a pathetic character and when the story cuts to him I'm always a bit annoyed. Arya is good though, I hope she gets really badass!

I noticed the necklace thing too. I think she was just referring to the poison in Sansa Stark because she had something to do with the demise of Joffrey?

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
I don't like Bron (he's the cripple, right?) I just find him a bit of a pathetic character and when the story cuts to him I'm always a bit annoyed. Arya is good though, I hope she gets really badass!

Bran is a git yeah, I've only read the first book but his chapters are boring hey. I hope Arya joins the Faceless assassins or whatever they are and brings the pain.

Definitely need more of Danaerys - I was surprised she nailed all the masters to the cross - I thought she would have been a bit more merciful but apparently not. I quite like that but I also think it could be her downfall. I'm sad she's not getting topless anymore though hahahaha.

Best thing about having series 1 on Blu Ray

I noticed the necklace thing too. I think she was just referring to the poison in Sansa Stark because she had something to do with the demise of Joffrey?

I dont think it flat out said but there was a VERY GUILTY LOOKING camera change from Little Finger talking about it to her walking in her garden

tom_gr7

Life Serving
yea i don't enjoy Bran's scenes either, seem a little boring.

I get the feeling with GOT, little things happen each episode, although nothing major. It plods through each episode, little snippets here and there. Until you get to episode 10 then all of a sudden all of your favorite characters die and the season ends.

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
True however its alway been the 9th episode that has been the awesome episode then your left with episode 10 that feel like a conclusion/fall out episode.

Season 1 episode 9 Ned Dies
Season 3 episode 9 is a blood bath and episode 10 was the worst episode in the entire series.

Tom DWC

The grandmother pretty much implied she had a hand in it, so I guess Littlefinger's new allies are the Tyrells.

I don't think she'd do anything to put her grand kids in danger, she only wanted Joffrey knocked off in order to protect Margaery from having to be his queen once they realised he was a complete monster. Though didn't Littlefinger say the fake family necklace Ser Dontas gave her was missing a stone after the wedding? The grandmother sent all of those girls off to find loads of different necklaces, and she came up to Sansa during the wedding to talk to her. Jeoffrey pegged it not long after, definitely has something to do with it.

And wasn't that bloke who just joined the night's watch the guy who was with Reese Bolton and his son a few eps ago? I think, there's so many things going on at once with GOT I get confused lol. Last we saw him Reek told them that Jon Snow was on the wall and Rees obviously wants them dead cause he wants control of the North. In which case he's not going to believe his luck if they go to Crastor's and Jon leads him right to Bran too...

Last edited:

tom_gr7

Life Serving
I tell you what lads. If they kill off the rest of the Starks, I'm not watching the next season.

The "baddies" always seem to have the upper hand in GOT. Except Danerys, Unless she is a baddie...

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Danny and Arya might be the only ones left at the end...then they can rule together!

(ok, that just got a bit weird...)

halox

Enthusiast
I just started watching GOT about 2 weeks ago and have managed to get right up to date. Fantastic, great series. Loads of twists and turns. Shocks. It even makes you change your mind on Characters. I like Tyrion now. Also Jamie is growing on me. Looking forward to whats ahead.

I also started watching a series called "The 100". Another fantastic series.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
I can't even begin to imagine watching GoT in total in that space of time!

It is not because I wouldn't enjoy it (i'd definitely do it), but I just can't comprehend how much Joffrey hate must be squeezed into such a short timeframe. I mean, we've had essentially years to experience it, come to terms with it, then rejoice...all that in what, a fortnight?!

All I can say is:

[video=youtube;dm9teEV1wEc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm9teEV1wEc[/video]

tom_gr7

Life Serving
So what do we all think about last night?

Was Nice to see John Snow bringing the pain.

Also, is it just me, or did we get the hint that Danerys isn't going to attack kingslanding this series?

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Poor John, so near to finding Brann, poor chap.

Yes, you are right. She seems intent on going to ***** slap the other cities again, because reasons (ok there are actually reasons of course, but it is fun to say :) )

I liked last nights ep. But I still still still still still still still...[5 hours later]...still still still cannot get over Petyr Baelish's accent! I just don't get where it came from after being completely different the until this series (it isn't just me is it? He does sound proper odd?)

Also, on that topic...the Eyrie...just ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww (Oedipus much?! And the kid is clearly as much of a psycho as Joffers, but has just been sheltered enough not to really show it!)

Oh and the ep also reminded how much I miss the Braavosi sword guy that taught Arya. I haven't read the books, but with last night's mention of the Iron Bank (in Braavos), I sense more coming from them at some point (the Faceless Man was from there too, and he was pretty boss :) )

Good stuff!

nathanjrb

Prolific Poster
"The sword master didn't even have a sword?!"

Hah. I did lol at that. How is Arya going to kill anyone if she can't even pierce armour though?!

It was another DULL episode tbh. Danerys was in it for about 1 scene.

I feel sorry for Sansa - she really does get all the crap.

What was the deal with the guy a possessed Hodor killed? Was he trying to steal Bran for gold or something?

Also - where all the white walkers at?!

(Reminds me of Blazing Saddles - "Where all the white women at?!" haha)

[video=youtube;493pL_Vbtnc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=493pL_Vbtnc[/video]