GOT season 4. SPOILER ALERT

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
The guy Hodor killed was the one that chopped Jamie's hand off. He works for the Boltons, and as such is a complete knob (teehee)

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Heh yeh, not Mr Subtle is he? (which sort of doesn't make sense given his general role :) )

Yeh really enjoyed tonight's episode. Also, I have only just cottoned on to the whole "1 advert break" thing which apparently has been going for a few eps :) shows how engrossed I am I think!

2 week break though! Boooooooooooooooooooooo!

The.Mountain.Is.Huge! #teamoberyn

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Yea the mountain is huge, funny though ita a different actor from the last time the mountain was in it.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Yeh he does have that whole "insane" thing going doesn't he. Although not sure what will happen now his mummy is gone. Part of me wishes he'd have jump after her :) oh, and then Sansa pushes Littlefinger with them! Too much? :)

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
I've just started reading them and there great, i still imagine the actors but its really well written, Bran isn't nearly as annoying... so far. I'm about 40% through the first one.

Androcles

Rising Star
I've just started reading them and there great, i still imagine the actors but its really well written, Bran isn't nearly as annoying... so far. I'm about 40% through the first one.

Yeah the books are so much better than the series, they've missed a lot out, they tried to keep it to the book for the first series but towards the end of the second series they started deviating and while it's good TV it's just not quite right, people have died who are fairly central characters in later books, not sure how that will work out for them.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
I was so excited during that fight. Then all of a sudden.

Then in the blink of an eye... no, no, no, nnnooooooo

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
You knew something was going to happen...always the way when someone takes too long to finish it.

I just hope they find a way to write it so they don't kill Tyrion. I really enjoy GoT, but there does have to be a limit to how many main (and best) characters you can kill before it starts getting boring :( Also I liked the Viper, so that was a shame...and I won't lie, I rather averted my gaze as he was being killed...not my kind of thing that (ewwwwwwwwww!)

'Sall kickin' off now :)

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
Then in the blink of an eye

Pun intended?

I genuinely thought that he was going to win and didn't think anything would go wrong, i felt safe, i felt justice would be served. I should have remembered, this ain't Emmerdale, this is Game of Thrones.

Was a good episode overall im just really hoping there is a big event going to happen in the next couple of episodes or this whole series will have been a bit Empire Strikes Back, nothing really happens

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
I wonder where Jorah will pop up (remember book people, no spoilers :) ). Definitely has to appear to save the day for Danny, would be harsh otherwi...oh wait, yeh Game of Thrones, forgot for a second there :D

tom_gr7

Life Serving
surely they cant do another lets kill all the decent characters episode? Last season was a terrible cheap ending.

nathanjrb

Prolific Poster
I just watched the latest.

I was sat there after all like... what... the actual... f...

Like, I knew his cocky atittude would be his downfall - but he was winning so easily (too easily now I look back!) and it just seemed so certain that he was gonna torture this guy until he got his revenge, I was sure that his cocky demise was going to feature elsewhere in the series.

Then all of a sudden.... 'pop'.

My mouth hung open for about a minute afterwards.

Also, please PLEASE no book spoilers because I haven't read them :)

tom_gr7

Life Serving
I found it, I found the ending that should have been...

[video=youtube;r8oOi6JOXEQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=r8oOi6JOXEQ[/video]

lmfao, i watched a few of his other videos, he does very comical recaps. But erm they aint exactly safe for the forums.

Last edited:

Tom DWC

I found it, I found the ending that should have been...

[video=youtube;r8oOi6JOXEQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=r8oOi6JOXEQ[/video]

lmfao, i watched a few of his other videos, he does very comical recaps. But erm they aint exactly safe for the forums.

lmao amazing.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Aww I wish that was the ending (Tine Turner made it though :) )

Also, this tickled me greatly...

got-lulz-monologuing.jpg