Hi Folks............... :D..This Is Arya.............

Rakk

The Awesome
Hi and welcome to the forums.

What are you hoping to use the PC for? This will help people give advice.

Sleinous

Author Level
One thing, you're talking in dollars, you are living in teh UK right? or atleast the EU? As otherwise I reckon shipping would be so expensive it wouldnt be worth it.

$800 gets you £484 and if you are in the US, i'dsuggest you buy and build everything from over their as you will basically be paying way more than twice tghe price for everything as most stuff is imported to EU meaning it costs us alot more to build a PC than it does for US.

Here is my suggested spec with £484

==============================

Case
COOLERMASTER ELITE 310 BLUE CASE
Processor (CPU)
Intel® Pentium® DualCore E5800 (3.2GHz) 800MHz FSB/2MB Cache
Motherboard
ASUS® P5G41T-M LX: MICRO ATX VALUE BOARD & DDR3, SATA-II, 2 x PCI
Memory (RAM)
4GB SAMSUNG DDR3 DUAL-DDR3 1333MHz (2 X 2GB)
Graphics Card
1GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTS 450 - DVI,HDMI,VGA - DX® 11, 3D Vision Ready
Free Item
FREE Need For Speed™ World Starter Pack with any Nvidia® GTS450 or above!
Memory - 1st Hard Disk
1TB SERIAL ATA 3-Gb/s HARD DRIVE WITH 16MB CACHE (7,200rpm)
1st DVD/BLU-RAY Drive
24x DUAL LAYER DVD WRITER ±R/±RW/RAM
Memory Card Reader
INTERNAL 52 IN 1 CARD READER (XD, MS, CF, SD, etc) + 1 x USB 2.0 PORT
Power Supply
450W Quiet 80 PLUS Dual Rail PSU + 120mm Case Fan (£29)
Processor Cooling
INTEL SOCKET LGA775 STANDARD CPU COOLER
Sound Card
ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)
Network Facilities
ONBOARD 10/100/1000 GIGABIT LAN PORT - AS STANDARD ON ALL PCs
USB Options
4 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL (MIN 2 FRONT PORTS) AS STANDARD
Operating System
Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit - inc DVD & Licence (£79)
Office Software
FREE Microsoft® Office Starter 2010 (Limited functionality Word & Excel)
Anti-Virus
BULLGUARD INTERNET SECURITY - FREE 90 DAY TRIAL
Warranty
3 Year Silver Warranty (1 Year Collect & Return, 1 Year Parts, 3 Year Labour) (£5)
Delivery
STANDARD INSURED DELIVERY TO UK MAINLAND (MON-FRI)
Build Time
Standard Build - Approximately 11 to 13 working days
Quantity

Price: £489.00 including VAT and delivery.

===============================

Again with only £484 we really can't do much, things i'd have liked to improve with a bit more finance: CPU to an i3 sand bridge, motherboard to sandy bridge, GPU to GTX 550 or GTX 560, PSU to 600w, HDD to WD1002FAEX

Sleinous

Author Level
Yes one of my computers currently uses that board however with £484 you will not be able to buy this kind of spec. The Rampage 3 will use nearly half of your budget up and the i7 cpu will use the other half lol.

Rakk

The Awesome
Yes one of my computers currently uses that board however with £484 you will not be able to buy this kind of spec. The Rampage 3 will use nearly half of your budget up and the i7 cpu will use the other half lol.
And the third half will probably be the shipping/customs/taxes etc to get it to India ... (ok, maybe not that much, but I suspect it's not cheap)

Edit: 800 euros is about £710, and yes that is a better number to work with, go Sleinous go!

Rakk

The Awesome
Ctrl-Alt-4 does the € for me, but it may depend on language settings of your PC.

Teaz

Godlike
Hw do u get the euros sign?????????

press "Ctrl+alt+4" €

What the memebers are saying is that if you live in india an buy from PCS it will be a very expensive due to customs aswel as shipping as every part will be charged like the weight of the PC aswel as the size. Posting+Customs+PC is expensive.

If your able to get the parts over there do you need to order from the uk?

Edit: just refreshed an saw your post Rakk lol

Teaz

Godlike
Depending what keyboard layout you have, it might be on the "e" key.

Then what sleinous had posted with the adjustments would work for the rough €710 budget.

Rakk

The Awesome
No dear............................. I just want the configuration or correct build up from the folks over here..............parts i can manage..............
Remember though, any suggestions here will be based on PCS prices which are obviously going to be quite different from prices in India, and we don't really have a way of comparing.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Don't forget Silver Warranty! See'ere.

Ok that wasnt helpful, but this is a spec thread, and I think all spec threads have to have it mentioned...by law...not sure who's law, but they had a big hammer!