How about this case?

Nemesis

antecdarkfleet1-300x292.jpg
antecdarkfleet4-300x292.jpg

Seems pretty darn good practically but the looks are a bit too marmite for PCS to stock i would expect......

Teaz

Godlike
The insides doesnt look really aesthetic. If this case doesnt come with dust filters then this case is certain to be a real dust bunnies breeding ground paradise with all those fans lol.

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
We will have some new cases coming in 1 - 2 months which are quite "out-spoken". We'll post pics as soon as these are available for opinions...:)

LinearHD

Rising Star
"out-spoken"? please define what you mean lol, and please get them ASAP because I was going to order my PC tomorrow... but I was stuck on a choice for a case as none particularly appealed to me XD can't wait for the new cases now haha

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
"out-spoken"? please define what you mean lol, and please get them ASAP because I was going to order my PC tomorrow... but I was stuck on a choice for a case as none particularly appealed to me XD can't wait for the new cases now haha

We now also have the Corsair 650D case available.

By "out-spoken" I mean a bit more adventurous than the "usual" case. I can't post pictures yet because they're not oficially released.