How fast is your internet according to Speed Test?

GeorgeHillier

Prolific Poster
Just upgraded again.

3599263192.png

Could you share you internetz with me plz?

keynes

Multiverse Poster
I have 120mbs and it was indicated that it would be free. Quite silly though, why would I need to request a free upgrade? it should be given by default, I was not aware of it until you posted your new speed.

Yamikotai

Expert
Ooh, I'm on the Virgin 120Mb. I'd love to phone up and get the free upgrade, but a) the account is my housemate's and b) I have to move out in two weeks.

Yamikotai

Expert
The account's not mine, and my housemate has moved out. With only two weeks to go for myself it's probably not worth it :p

Yamikotai

Expert
A friend of mine gets 300Mb/s synchronous at his uni digs (Oxford Brookes). Then of course unis themselves often have at least many multiple 10Gb connections to the outside.

SlimCini

KC and the Sunshine BANNED
I thought Virgin were doing the upgrades automatically and free without the need for you to ring up? Mine says it won't be until Autumn time...

keynes

Multiverse Poster
But only 7% of Britain are faster than you (whereas 9% were faster than him at the time), so you beat him on the arbitrarily meaningless percentage front ;)

Upload times are considered as well, I would assume that's why we got different figures. I also managed to get higher download speed :) I was streaming a movie when I did the test :whistling: