I Challenge Thee...

steveuk87

Super Star
haha btw all our id's are under our names in forum posts :p mines steveuk87 :)

Had a few goes, not a massive fan of FPS on pc, as i hate "WASD" keys lol, but i'll still play, i'll just get pwned :)

Steve

Sleinous

Author Level
Battlefield Bad Company 2 for PC yes?

Cant find either of you, not sure we're using same game lmao.

Are you trying to add me in teh actual game? Or on steam? I don't have steam, this is a DVD version.

Last edited:

LDUK

Master Poster
haha btw all our id's are under our names in forum posts :p mines steveuk87 :)

Had a few goes, not a massive fan of FPS on pc, as i hate "WASD" keys lol, but i'll still play, i'll just get pwned :)

Steve

WASD was created by god himself! I don't think there are any keys on the keyboard I have pushed so much lol.

steveuk87

Super Star
WASD was created by god himself! I don't think there are any keys on the keyboard I have pushed so much lol.

haha i'm more of a console gamer mate always have been apart from MMORPG's and RTS thats all i mainly play on PC :)

Steve

Sleinous

Author Level
Dont have it either, ill add it to my 'get for free' list ;) p2s, bfbc2 is max 32 or 36 something in the 30s

Matt

Bright Spark
Played Alien Swarm with Jack and Sweenz yesterday, was good fun. You guys should get it seeing as its free via steam.

LDUK

Master Poster
I have Alien Swarm. Pretty bad a** game. I used to play it a lot, more around the time it first come out.

JakAttack

Resident Metalhead
Staff member
Yeah, I'm defo up for Alien swarm, it's bloody good fun.

I'm a lefty, I'm one of the few people left who still use the arrow keys for movement, I look at the WASD keys with disdain haha.

Its time Jack bought one. This is the 21st century! :D

I have one, it's in pieces on my floor, does that count? haha

Matt

Bright Spark
I'm a lefty, I'm one of the few people left who still use the arrow keys for movement, I look at the WASD keys with disdain haha.

Lol, I'm the same i use the arrow keys, and have done since my 486 computer from the early 90's.