I have a favour to ask

YAMAHA

Gold Level Poster
PCS normally e mail you at every stage but there has been talk of a problem with the system, if your that desperate to know, you could ring them.

Rakk

The Awesome
Can anyone tell me how i can check which stage my PC is at? I need to know!!!!

Do remember that unless you've ordered it with fast track you will generally spend at least a week in pre-production - this is basically the queue behind everyone else waiting to get their PC's built, so given your previous posts I don't think you've waited a week yet, so you just need to be patient.
If you go to your admin page on the main PCS site you can see what stage it is in.

moosEh

Administrator
Staff member
As per the rules of the forums please do not use this medium for order tracking. If you want to track your order, email, phone, live chat or PM me your order number.

DaelpixPhotos

Super Star
That answers my question Rakk. I won't start a new thread.

But can I ask what 'Lead Times' mean? If it says 8-10 days, does this mean the PC will not be built until this time is over?

vanthus

Member Resting in Peace
Ahh ok. Mine said it would be despatched on the 15th (next week), but of course I doubt it will.
Oh, ye of little faith. :)
It won't make it any faster chasing it up on the forums,and it is against the rules,read post 5.
Try to forget about it for a week as I suggested before. :)

Last edited: