I knew this would happen

kakashi777

hopefully i am, when i first connected everything i honestly thought it was the cable or the monitor?..so i reconnected with my old unit and it seemed fine and besides when the courier handed me the huge parcel (which is part of the damage incident i think, Too much room = too much room to move about in) i heard alot of rattling only to find a fan was completely not attached to anything, i dont know if its the fans doing of damaging the rest of the components whilst in transit

steveuk87

Super Star
nah its all good man, MisterDave is very capable of so rting it out for you!! he's awsome, sorted mine out after a week of me trying to fix it :)

Steve

Zeplini

hopefully i am, when i first connected everything i honestly thought it was the cable or the monitor?..so i reconnected with my old unit and it seemed fine and besides when the courier handed me the huge parcel (which is part of the damage incident i think, Too much room = too much room to move about in) i heard alot of rattling only to find a fan was completely not attached to anything, i dont know if its the fans doing of damaging the rest of the components whilst in transit

more than likely - sorry about your troubles kakashi, best to get it back and checked out and should be turned around pretty quick for you

kakashi777

more than likely - sorry about your troubles kakashi, best to get it back and checked out and should be turned around pretty quick for you

Thanks tbh i had a feeling something like this would happen but nothing this major lol, i thought max it would something like Graphics card out of place or something

kakashi777

me too :D the strange thing is the loose fan, altogether i had 4 fans inc the big fan on the side panel of the T900..there was no extra slots in the motherboard for that loose fan

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
We've only just received stocks on our new Welcome Pack, 12,000 to be exact :) We've also got a download version, if you log into your account and click on "Download" you can download it there. :)

kakashi777

will do :D

Edit:

You should really get that live window help thing on the main site working, it never connects to anyone or it says "choose a different department" whens theres only one :|

Last edited:

PaulH

Bright Spark
Hi, please remember the Live chat is sales support only, if you need to check up on your order just give us a quick call!

kakashi777

Hi, please remember the Live chat is sales support only, if you need to check up on your order just give us a quick call!

Hi, yea i know its sales support when i wanted to build a pc i had a few questions but i kept getting what i said above, so i came to the forums then

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
We're aware of the issue and are looking into solving this shortly.

kakashi777

its turns out Dave's sorted the problem he said:

"PSU had developed a fault and the CPU had slipped out of the socket. I have replaced the CPU and PSU."

:D i hope i can get it back soon! thanks for the help people

now you guys dont deliever during the weekends so ima have to wait for a bit :(

Last edited:

Meds

Unfortunately our standard delivery is Monday - Friday :(

Look on the bright side, the start of next week won't be as gloomy as usual as you can look forward to getting your PC back.