I knew this would happen

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Without sticking up for DHL though, all couriers make mistakes, and you can find negative feedback all over the internet for every courier company. In general, DHL deliver ontime and in good order, but no logistics company can have a 100% success rate.

It's up to us now to put the computer right at our expense, and that we will.

steveuk87

Super Star
Ha ha lol. Hell yes. Though may take a while since I don't drive. I'll just carry them on my back.

haha well i do drive so every now and then i might give you a lift

Without sticking up for DHL though, all couriers make mistakes, and you can find negative feedback all over the internet for every courier company. In general, DHL deliver ontime and in good order, but no logistics company can have a 100% success rate.

and yeah no-one can have 100% positive everyone finds a negtive with something, but i know how careful you guys are and how much you have invested into packageing, just more frustrating when it doesn't go right with DHL!!

Steve

LDUK

Master Poster

Ok, but shouldn't DHL be responsible?

haha well i do drive so every now and then i might give you a lift

Oh how kind of you lol.

steveuk87

Super Star
very very very true, but i dont think he was getting at DHL repairing them, more them paying the cost to redeliver and cost to fix :)

Steve

Matt

Bright Spark
Hard luck with dhl mate, ive had one or two problems with them before but generally they are ok.

steveuk87

Super Star
This will be dealt with as a priority, as all DOA's are.

I will personally ensure it is.

kakashi777 you have nothing to worry about if Dave is on the case he's awsome!!

He done mine, and its gleaming at the moment cz i mentioned his name :p

Steve

steveuk87

Super Star
"the red wire connects to the BLUE wire, the hard drive connects to the CD DRIVE... umm no mate thats not how it goes"

Steve

kakashi777

oh dayum i fee like im gettin special treatment :p
oh btw guys all your base units should work wit all monitors right? including my HP TFT monitor? there should be no problem with that?

Last edited:

crawlerbasher

Silver Level Poster
Do you have a friend that has a monitor, to see if it is the graphic card or not?
Ifi t works on his monitor and not yours then its a monitor issue.