iMac emulator for Windows 7?

phillybrennan

So in school this year we are using iMacs in our A Level media and we will be using iMovie and Final Cut. Both these programs are exlusive to Mac OS so is there a program i can get for my PC that will let me run these programs?

thanks

Pyrotenax

You could always try installing Mac OS X 10.7 Lion with VMware in Windows 7 , but I am unsure if you can get iMovie or Final Cut running with it as both progs probably require native Mac hardware.

Its alot easier to go the other way and run Windows progs on a Mac with Boot Camp

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
hackintosh, but i really wouldnt bother. The programs wont run anywhere near as well on pc as they do on a true mac.

Gorman

Author Level
You could always try installing Mac OS X 10.7 Lion with VMware in Windows 7 , but I am unsure if you can get iMovie or Final Cut running with it as both progs probably require native Mac hardware.

Its alot easier to go the other way and run Windows progs on a Mac with Boot Camp

This

hackintosh, but i really wouldnt bother. The programs wont run anywhere near as well on pc as they do on a true mac.

and this

but basically what you are proposing is this

[video=youtube;5-CmPIClfkY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-CmPIClfkY&feature=related[/video]

I prefer the stick method

UndeadJack

Master Poster
With good hw (supported also)hackintosh murders mac, I have hackintoshed and every program worked. I have also read osx86 blows which say. it can run better. No NVIDIA. gpus tho

Last edited: