Important Delivery Question.

Discharge

Sorry, wasn't sure where to put this topic.

Ordered it at 9:00 this morning, wondering If i used the 3 day fast track, when would it arrive on my premises? I'm at work 9 - 5 so i was wondering what day i should book off.

Need a quick answer as things are getting quite hectic in work and i need to book well in advance.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Rakk

The Awesome
I think he was asking which day it would arrive.
PCS generally cannot guarantee the day it will arrive - at least with normal build/delivery, though I don't know if they do with 3 day delivery.

Sleinous

Author Level
As soon as it says dispatched, it is nearly always the next working day, except if its a Saturday and you didnt chose Sat delivery.

Red Squirrel

Bronze Level Poster
Might be worth you going for a Saturday delivery for £19 but at least your guaranteed delivery on Saturday before noon and you won't need to book a day off work (That's if you don't work Saturday's)

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
If all goes to plan it will be dispatched on Monday (3 working days after today, Thursday 30th Sep) for delivery on Tuesday. :)

Discharge

Ah cheers guys, really appreciate it. :)

And if it doesn't come on time, would i be refunded that £59 for 3 day fast track? or are the deliveries not associated with PSC?

Last edited:

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Deliveries are not associated with PCS, as we explained before you ordered the fast track service. The service is seen as complete once we dispatch.

Sleinous

Author Level
So, basically, you should be looking to get Tuesday midday off, from about 10am - 1pm (they leave depot at around 7am so ifyoure right next to it then obviously youll get it at like 7.30ish)

Discharge

Aye, Really cannot wait, my first PC that will be able to play games on full screen, I'm currently playing them on an iPod sized screen as my Laptop is shameful.

I shall post some pics up when shes arrived ;)

Will

Bronze Level Poster
Hey guys, here's another important delivery question.

What happens if delivery comes and no one is inside to answer?

Gishank

Bright Spark
Then you will be left a note and the package will be taken back to your local DHL depot where you can go collect it or they'll try again the next working day I believe. (Or knowing most couriers) They will leave it with a neighbor.

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
You will be left a card with contact details for the courier and your consignment number. Delivery will automatically be re-attempted. When you place an order all this information and more is emailed to you.

Will

Bronze Level Poster
Thank you very much,

I was just wondering because I had a friend who bought something online and he wasn't in and the company told the courier if no one was in leave it outside the door = got stolen.