Just ordered :)

Darko

thanks guys, i know u wish u were in my position now, but unfortunately i need the PC asap, so i go for i7-930. The is not a huge difference between them and i know i wont regret it :)

Phil

Silver Level Poster
thanks guys, i know u wish u were in my position now, but unfortunately i need the PC asap, so i go for i7-930. The is not a huge difference between them and i know i wont regret it :)

well gratz on the order anyway, im sure you'll be happy :D

Darko

wee went to processing status amended i7-950 finally :p mouahahha!! Status: Pre-Production )

I still can see i7-930 in my order;/ Hope to change soon :p

Darko

yep just seen that post, but i made my order on 1/9/2010 :p which means that doesnt count for me! :p (3 days next you took the money - bank transfer)

Meds

Hey,

Just checked your order on our system - It was placed on 06/09/2010 so it currently on it's 7th working day today. As stated in the previous post from Gorman we have experienced an influx of orders recently which has caused our lead times to be put back to around 12 working days.

Please remember the forums are not an official support channel and should not be used to chase up orders. If you wish to do so, please contact our Order Tracking Dept on 0844 499 4000.