Medal of Honor

h3ro

Bronze Level Poster
hey

just thought id give you guys a heads up and let you know the MoH open beta is up and running! ive been playing the last few hours and ive got to say its pretty awesome!

beta closes late thursday so if you wanna have a go, now's the time!

Shibin

Enthusiast
Can anyone who plays it tell me if they have crash issues,reading on the big internetz i see there is some problem with direct x..but only for a very few amount of people.

Darko

cant install it. whats goin on !:/ gimme link please!:p

wtf!:p

==================================================================
System Requirements
==================================================================

REQUIRED SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS:

• OS: Windows XP (SP2), Windows Vista (32-bit; 64-bit versions of
Windows Vista are not supported)

• CPU (Single Core): Intel P4 2.8 GHz or AMD Athlon 2800+ for
Windows XP / Intel P4 3.0 GHz or AMD Athlon 3800+ for Windows
Vista

• RAM: 1 GB for Windows XP / 1 GB for Windows Vista

• Hard Drive: 9 GB or more of free space

• Note: 64 bit versions of Windows are not supported

• Video: DirectX 9.0c, NVIDIA GeForce 6600 GT, ATI Radeon
X1300 Pro, or better with Shader 3.0 support for Windows XP or
Vista (Note: NVIDIA 6800XT, 6800LE, 7100GS, 7200GS, 7200LE,
7300GS, 7300GT cards not supported). NOTE: NVIDIA SLI and ATI Crossfire modes are not supported
in Medal of Honor Airborne Demo.

• Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card (Note: For Creative
Sound Blaster Audigy cards running under Windows Vista you should expect
lower performance)

Last edited:

h3ro

Bronze Level Poster
http://www.medalofhonor.com/en_GB/pcopenbeta - there's where to download it.

there have been a few issues, mainly connection drops and game crashes. it's not happening as much as it used to so they must be doing something in the right direction.

whenever you get on gimme an add, my ea account name is bobwo0d (that's a zero)

look forward to seeing some of you on the battlefield :)

Gorman

Author Level
Played last night, its ok. Very much a CoD clone.

No crashes, graphics were ok, very "console" more smoke / bloom effects than textures and bullets.

Darko

yey,, installed it already... have 4-5 crashes!:p game is awesome:) like gorman said its the same as codmw2. Although i like it more than cod! dunno, graphics are very good :)

Phalanx

I have been told good things about this game from mates playing the beta version. Have been told its still a bit buggy and there were some bad server crashes but a lot of that seems to be resolved now. Can't wait to play it.

Sleinous

Author Level
Same,

Ok here is akikos and I having a game :)

MOh1.jpg

MOH2.jpg

I think I got another kill and death right at the end but couldnt screenshot in time, would have made it 17/4 Not sure if Akikos got another one in at the end either.

Sleinous

Author Level
Only ever had one CTD. What is your router model and make? No isp can stop you from port forwarding, defeats half the purpose of having a connection, games out the window and some programs that require internet access...especially when their uPnP fails.

Shibin

Enthusiast
Ok seems like some people have crashes,i have ctd when playing games at lowest settings possible. When making settings mediocre or high the game crashes and restarts computer...anything like this happened to anyone?. Btw my ingame name is Cryv2

Edit:i cant seem to add friends..hmm.

Can I gain access to these features by playing free demos, adding a non-Steam game as a shortcut, or promotional trials like Free Weekends?

No. Demos, Free Weekends, free games (example/ Alien Swarm), and other promotions do not act as qualifying items.

Oh well,guess someone has to add me.

Last edited: