Minecraft Vids

Al.Neri

Super Star
dunno. I just got curious while I was bored sitting in the blackness, listening to "uh uh uh uh....." so I started typing in random commands to see if I could get myself out. I tried /spawn, /respawn and then /home. the only one that worked for me was /home.

maybe there are other commands usable by the average player, only the server admin will know for sure.

Al.Neri

Super Star
is there any way of creating a powered mine cart that you can start/stop with a power button? I have seen videos that allow you to create powered carts, but they just keep going when you get out.

I am expanding my base and I wanted to create a railroad between the 2 points, but I want the cart to stay where it is when I get out of it.

Gorman

Author Level
People usually create stations to trap the carts.

Carts are bugged in the multiplayer and will not work, they will however crash the server when placed =[

Sleinous

Author Level
Bah, I havent been able to play in ages as the internet in each hotel has been gawdawful lol. Tonight might be better.

Phoenix

Prolific Poster
Thought I'd post this video:

[video=youtube;9ggNKbsBj7s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ggNKbsBj7s&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

It's pretty amazing, some people managed to build the fictional city of Columbia from the Bioshock Infinite game in minecraft. It's a floating city and looks pretty cool.

spikopsycho

Enthusiast
Could someone post a new picture of the map, like the earlier ones?

Would help me realise which island I'm on, and which way to go lol :p

Evil Tactician

Gold Level Poster
Some people really make amazing things in Minecraft.

Full scale replicas of ST: Enterprise, Huge cities, massive castles, the world globe (accurate continents), Reichstag, honestly some people do amazing things... If only I had *anywhere* near that kind of time...