minecraft.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Thats either a packaged version of the free alpha (available on the website) or a scam, I personally wouldnt risk it

vanthus

Member Resting in Peace
Thats either a packaged version of the free alpha (available on the website) or a scam, I personally wouldnt risk it
I was thinking the same,I'll buy it from the official site,it's for my young nephew by the way. :)
Thanks again.

lewishollings

Bright Spark
Can anyone tell me what the point of minecraft is other than possibly one of the biggest hipster games on the planet? :D

The point of minecraft? there isn't one! That's why people love it so much, you can make what you want of it, survive, build or just do funny s***

adator

Enthusiast
Until you play it you can't really understand how good a game it is. I thought it was terrible until I played it but now its probably a game I've spent the most time on.

spikopsycho

Enthusiast
Can anyone tell me what the point of minecraft is other than possibly one of the biggest hipster games on the planet?

I thought it looked terrible till I tried it and joined that old pcs server... and ended up building a sky full of ships, and in the later ones we had Cloud Ruler temple (from elder scrolls oblivion) and a mini town amongst other things. It can be a big creativity toy, or a fun survival thing, whatever you wanna make of it really.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
I enjoyed creative for a while and got bored, and now im playing a survival game and having a lot more fun

LFFPicard

Godlike
As we all talking about it again, do we have a server going, or do we want a server going?
Multiplay are doing 2%5 off minecraft servers at the moment, unless anyone knows better hosts.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
As we all talking about it again, do we have a server going, or do we want a server going?
Multiplay are doing 2%5 off minecraft servers at the moment, unless anyone knows better hosts.

Im trying to set up my own server, I just need to check its ok, ill turn it on now and for the next couple of hours, so please join and test it works (I won't be doing anything but i will leave my character on)

94.168.106.147:25565

lewishollings

Bright Spark
Im trying to set up my own server, I just need to check its ok, ill turn it on now and for the next couple of hours, so please join and test it works (I won't be doing anything but i will leave my character on)

94.168.106.147:25565

Is that an hamchi server? because I attempted joining but can't reach the server