minecraft.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Server is up for anyone that wants to join

94.168.106.147:25565

New machine came today, big thanks to SmokeDarKnight for donating it, I will work on setting it up tomorrow afternoon, hopefully ready for the evening (where we can play long time :p)

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
Getting connection time out, am i doing something wrong?

I went to multiplayer

Add Server

94.168.106.147:25565

Done

Cant Reach Server

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Sorry mate, was out all evening, if people had been playing when I'd left I would have left it on

here is the new IP address if anyone hasn't got it 94.168.106.147:25565

oh and its up now, and hopefully will be all day although I have got other things to do

Last edited:

Sleinous

Author Level
dyndns.info so you dont have to keep posting the new IP ;)

I was hosting on my SSD for a little while but now we've just bought another server for our YT channel

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Thats alright, thanks for letting me know, this is just on a standard HDD, I don't think it really needs an SSD, I have asked how everyones connection is multiple times and only one person has complained (cant remember who) and I think it was their connection not mine. Its surprising, I'm on virgin with absolutely awful upload speeds

LFFPicard

Godlike
Minecraft requires minimal upload capacity.

I used no-ip.com for my stuff, my BT Home Hub actually has a Dynamic DNS setup so I just put my account info there and the hub automatically updates my IP with no-ip without me doing anything.

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
You guys seen this mod for Minecraft? Left For Dead Style? Looks fun!

hmm, if you youtube minecraft left 4 dead let's play rooster teeth

The video has advisory and think it would break the rules if i post it.

Al.Neri

Super Star
I haven't played MC online for ages, every server I join usually goes down within a week. one of the most frustrating things about the game.

Yamikotai

Expert
I haven't played MC online for ages, every server I join usually goes down within a week. one of the most frustrating things about the game.

This one should be up for longer that that. There were seven of us online an hour or two ago.