Mouse finally dead, need a new one

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Ok, that was silly :D But I actually do like Razer mice. Not had any problems with the one I have now for 2 years.

I like Logitech, I have had lots of headsets etc from them, but Ive had 2 mice and keyboards from them that have played up a bit after a while.

DED

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Lol at the top one of the list...the mouse wheel has 24 click points...how would that even...I dont get it... :)

Pete

Bright Spark
hmmmm, got me tempted now......

http://www.play.com/PC/PCs/4-/15400...chsource=0&searchstring=razer&urlrefer=search

15400210m.jpg

p.s i've not checked prices so you might find it cheaper on amazon

Evil Tactician

Gold Level Poster
I really, really like the joint venture between Microsoft and Razer which produced the Habu:

Pictures

Pro: You can scale the DPI (sensitivity) up/down on the fly.
2 buttons under the mousewheel, you don't even notice them but they are there.
2 thumb buttons - you get 2 interchangable panels so you can choose the layout that fits your hand the best.
Loads of customisation.
It looks cool - the blue light CAN be turned off for those who don't like it.

Con: A bit expensive

Gorman

Author Level
Is a good suggestion that Evil, seems to actually be a bit cheaper than the deathadder etc too

JSG10

Expert
I went for a £10 Gigabyte mouse and I love it. No its not a gaming mouse but it does have a button to switch between 2 different DPI settings which is handy, feels good an had a couple of thumb buttons. Nothing fancy but works very well. I can't justify spending upwards of £40 on a mouse! Madness lol

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
I've had that same problem with keyboards JSG. Can I justify 50 - 100 squid for a gaming keyboard, when a Logitech or MS one does all I need it to do? They do look cool though :D

JSG10

Expert
Yeah true they do look cool. But all those extra functions etc will just confuse the hell out of me haha
I'm still using my old old old keyboard, Its an ancient emachines keyboard that came with one of those package PCs. Must be at least 6 years old if not more. Not a single letter has faded and every single key works, got all the shortcut keys along the top and media buttons too. Its a great keyboard, love it :) Was definitely the best part of the package, the PC was cack! lol

BAD SANTA

I have a R.A.T 9 and it's the the f best thing I have ever bought in my life, yer very expensive but absolutely an epic mouse.
You can program all the buttons to do whatever you want so there is almost limitless combos.
Plus they look f sick.

Fear

Prolific Poster
I have a R.A.T 9 and it's the the f best thing I have ever bought in my life, yer very expensive but absolutely an epic mouse.
You can program all the buttons to do whatever you want so there is almost limitless combos.
Plus they look f sick.

I also got a R.A.T 9 really good mouse adjustable in every way definately worth a look.

bg92

Expert
I really, really like the joint venture between Microsoft and Razer which produced the Habu:

Pictures

Pro: You can scale the DPI (sensitivity) up/down on the fly.
2 buttons under the mousewheel, you don't even notice them but they are there.
2 thumb buttons - you get 2 interchangable panels so you can choose the layout that fits your hand the best.
Loads of customisation.
It looks cool - the blue light CAN be turned off for those who don't like it.

Con: A bit expensive

I actually have this mouse and i have to say that its great :)

Some more to think about
Roccat Kone V2
Steelseries Ikari- my brother has this mouse and it doeas a good job.

pez

I seriously splashed out with my new gaming laptop for a new mouse.

images

Cyborg v1.0 Gaming Mouse, Black :)

Yes, it was a whopping £6.99 inc. postage and works at 1600 dpi. :D

Dark79

Silver Level Poster
Roccat kone is what I've got and it's well comfy cool lights too, also got roccat kave headset which is also just as stunning :walkman: