MW3 Early :)

MeveM

Bright Spark
Need to get a better k/d ratio then Tom! Think I'm the only PCS player above 2/1 k/d ratio (And no, not as a wimpy recon on a hill, support right in the middle of the heat.)

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Need to get a better k/d ratio then Tom! Think I'm the only PCS player above 2/1 k/d ratio (And no, not as a wimpy recon on a hill, support right in the middle of the heat.)

hmm thanks for pointing that out, i put too much pressure on myself, when playing pants, so end up playing worse.........play better with other players.

MeveM

Bright Spark
hmm thanks for pointing that out, i put too much pressure on myself, when playing pants, so end up playing worse.........play better with other players.

Unless I play with good players, I play worse with others because I'll end up baby sitting and getting killed doing so. I haven't played more then a few minutes with anyone from PCS though so haven't got any judgement yet :p Need to start a group at some point Tom and get some duo squad action going.

MeveM

Bright Spark
I cant get 2:1...because of the amount of zooming I do in jeeps and get killed...alot :D
I do that too :p I put 3x C4 on the hood of my jeep, and drive around until I find a tank, jump out just before it gets to it, detonate, 2x kill + vehicle damage/destruction points. Then run off to kill stuff/take flags, and I tend to start in the start and grab another jeep, rinse and repeat. Nice and easy way to deal with those pesky tanks, sod crappy engineers that never repair your vehicles, go Support and blow stuff up.

Kalisnoir

Super Star
For anyone who cares to try before you buy, MW3 and as well as cracks are now available via torrent, good thing about CoD is that people HAVE to buy the game if they enjoy it because although the story is normally pretty good, everyone wants multiplayer still.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
For anyone who cares to try before you buy, MW3 and as well as cracks are now available via torrent, good thing about CoD is that people HAVE to buy the game if they enjoy it because although the story is normally pretty good, everyone wants multiplayer still.

majority of hacks these days will work on multiplayer, if not, just use your own server (still trying to remember the name of the program i use for minecraft) and play with friends

Kalisnoir

Super Star
majority of hacks these days will work on multiplayer, if not, just use your own server (still trying to remember the name of the program i use for minecraft) and play with friends
Private servers are easy, but you wont get onto legit servers that require CD keys.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
trust me, i know friends who have played on different servers with illegal copies of the game, hackers hacked origin for illegal copies of bf3 and apparently the codes work perfectly (until they get blocked)

Kalisnoir

Super Star
A hacked copy of the game from the store is different to downloading a cracked game, if they got it from origin it had proper CD Keys, A cracked leaked copy doesn't.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
nah ive seen it work, people these days can do amazing things you couldnt imagine, surprised someone hasnt tried making a fake crappy update on steam so everyone gets a dodgy update, someone could probably quite easily hack steam and do that without even thinking about it

NilSatis

Bright Spark
Someone hacked the Steam forums earlier today.......they traced its source to around the Essex area. Wozza!!!??

Kalisnoir

Super Star
May owe you an apology Wozza, it would seem the scene has changed dramatically these days, and although i'm not 100% convinced yet, as there are always a lot of herp derps on public trackers (another reason i prefer private) who have no idea, i may be lead to believe there is the possibility of proper multi-player so excuse my ignorance if you're right :)

EDIT* I take it back, I was correct, you CANNOT play multi-player on proper servers :p

Last edited: