My Unboxing Video for my New Computer!

MJL

Bronze Level Poster
Nice one mate, very descriptive :)
Does every PC come with something on the inside that you have to remove?

MJL

Bronze Level Poster
The Antec 902, my case, has screws right? Well im scared that I may not have a screw driver in the house!!!

Sleinous

Author Level
Pick up a set from Maplins, ive got the ProsKit 33PCS Screwdriver set, its good quality too and only like £8

MJL

Bronze Level Poster
Right I may have to do that, thanks :)
Without seeing that protective blue thing inside the pc in the video then I probably would have turned it on without even checking inside... can't see good things happening then!

DSN

Enthusiast
Nice vid :D

A Minor detail, install the drivers from the related websites, not the CD's as 9 times out of 10 there outdated by the time they get to you :D

Phoenix

Prolific Poster
Nice vid :D

A Minor detail, install the drivers from the related websites, not the CD's as 9 times out of 10 there outdated by the time they get to you :D

Yeah I know, I couldn't install them from the disc anyway as I didn't order a DVD drive with my PC. And MJL you shouldn't need to install drivers for your motherboard.

MJL

Bronze Level Poster
Yeah I know, I couldn't install them from the disc anyway as I didn't order a DVD drive with my PC. And MJL you shouldn't need to install drivers for your motherboard.

Yeah thanks for the confirmation there Phoenix I didn't think you had too, wanted to double check.