new laptop

steveuk87

Super Star
ok so my freind ordered a new laptop :) whoop repeat custom!

and he majorly impressed with my pc and service i have been given (and all the rest of the good stuff i keep whispering into his purdy ears!)

Only problem is he's had it ordered for like 8 days or something crazy now, and he has asked is there certain items out of stock?

Order number is: 348717

Cheers guys!

Steve

Gorman

Author Level
Hi Steve,

Intel® Core™i5 Mobile Processor i5-540M (2.53GHz) 3MB Cache (Special Offer) is showing as out of stock at present. However, stock is on order for this item with an ETA of 13-08-2010

They are long overdue and we are expecting them in today, however as always i wont believe it until i see someone unpacking them.

steveuk87

Super Star
haha ok cheers buddy i assumed it mite be the processor tbh i told him to message on heer but i think he's a mite shy awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!

Steve

steveuk87

Super Star
hey guys ne luck with the processors? want me to hold u the supplier with my band of mutant monkeys to get your order back?

Steve

steveuk87

Super Star
ok he got it delivered today... must say very jealous!! it lookes lovely, i'll try and get some pics of it on sat!! or if he can give me some :) Nice work guys another job well done!! (and no issues!!!!!)

Steve

steveuk87

Super Star
IMG_0119.jpg

IMG_0118.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

there u go

Steve