New Minecraft Hosting

DSN

Enthusiast
I can host you guys a minecraft server out of my DC if you want. Drop me a PM for more information.

DSN

Enthusiast
I work for Peer1.

I look after there UK Datacenter (Server Farm)

So it will be posted on one of my personal dedicated servers.

DSN

Enthusiast
FYI - I will be sorting a professionally hosted server for you guys over the next week or so with SSD storage.

Al.Neri

Super Star
the update disabled the mods, at least for me anyway. the portals no longer work, and even after trying to reapply the float mod, the game just hangs instead of loading correctly. don't know if it's me not installing it correctly, or if it is not compatible with B1.2

Sleinous

Author Level
Because it takes a while for us to zip up the map and back it up. If its still online people will come and play and then we'll have to re-back it up again. If you want I can open it with just a random map with nothing on if you just want to roam around.

Also its up for renewal on the 26th and we dont want to renew it, too expensive.

Besdies DSN is kindly hosting us one in a bit :)

Last edited:

Al.Neri

Super Star
so is there any timeframe for this new server arriving then? I have read posts about it for a while, and nothing has materialised so far.

DSN

Enthusiast
New server is now online. And operational.

Please excuse the time delay. as this was an out of hours project, and I didnt get many hours out this week.

you can access the new server on : pcsmc.dsntech.net:27065

the most recent map version I have access to is loaded.

the server is running ver 1.2

also a thanks to TomCatEVE and CraftyBadger over at Multiplay for getting the map's ported over and what not. Top class support :D

Enjoy your new SSD powered server guys :D

Last edited: