Meds

I'm having the same problem. :(

It also claims that posts from weeks ago are still "What's New?" - annoying - Gorman, PCS any idea why its happening?

Gorman

Author Level
The forum has a very advanced filter that simply deems you and Matt as irrelevant.

Not sure, its all new to us, sure PCS will figure it out sooner or later.

Meds

Ah.. but if you read between the lines, I think Gorman has the same issue and he doesn't know how to fix it either - he is one of us.. just in denial :p

Matt

Bright Spark
Ah.. but if you read between the lines, I think Gorman has the same issue and he doesn't know how to fix it either - he is one of us.. just in denial :p

I don't blame you for trying to distance yourself from my irrelevance Meds.

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
I made a few changes to the fourms yesterday:

1. Forum marking is now done by the db rather by cookie sessions, so a few threads may seem different until things settle.
2. The posts per page has been increased to 20.

These changes may have caused your issues.

Matt

Bright Spark
I made a few changes to the fourms yesterday:

1. Forum marking is now done by the db rather by cookie sessions, so a few threads may seem different until things settle.

I'm still confused.

Myself and Sleinous just made two posts in the technical desktop thread section in different threads. His appeared in the new posts list, mine didn't. What's the difference? :confused:

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Try refreshing your windows and clearing our your pcs cookies, see if it helps?

Matt

Bright Spark
Try refreshing your windows and clearing our your pcs cookies, see if it helps?

Nope, still not working.

It was fine before i logged in today, and other forums seem to be working ok.

Meh.

Its like 1 out of every 5 new posts or threads will appear in the list, the rest don't.

Matt

Bright Spark
Time is 18:51, just clicked new posts and according to the board the most recent post was at 15:58 :confused:

EDIT

Made a few posts and things have gone back in time...

Ugh, PCS help...

Last edited:

Sweeney47

my 'new posts' is all over the place as of yesterday. All was fine then when I clicked it yesturday there were loads... checked and at the bottom it had numbers 1-5... thought well...LDUK has been on but even thats impressive for him only to realise that it had flagged every post as new... now its 'new post'ing things randomly and completely ignoring things.

Matt

Bright Spark
my 'new posts' is all over the place as of yesterday. All was fine then when I clicked it yesturday there were loads... checked and at the bottom it had numbers 1-5... thought well...LDUK has been on but even thats impressive for him only to realise that it had flagged every post as new... now its 'new post'ing things randomly and completely ignoring things.

Someone get this man a drink.