NVidia 3000 series confirmed details

robin h 25

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
5429DEBC-614C-4A01-B8AE-DA2D6193C1B6.jpeg

D

Deleted member 103489

Has to be bots

I think their trying to waste sellers time by bidding on them really high then not paying lol

I am all for the 3000s gpu but not that keen.

Gavras

Master Poster
It also looks like they are looking at targeting the clowns selling 2080 cards.

lets face it, it’s the oh gawd must have the latest n greatest muppets that fuel these things Lol.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
It's not a gaming card so not really surprising, it's the VRAM that's important and relates to the cost, it's not going to benefit gaming over the 3080 except at crazy resolution.

It really is a rendering beast for the home enthusiast or budding professional.

I wouldn't be surprised if the 3080ti beats it at gaming.

D

Deleted member 41971

this is interesting,

Gavras

Master Poster
I web chatted on Fri and they've ordered Zotac cards to use as standard cards in builds

View attachment 18546

I assume you informed the helpful PCS employee you would be putting the conversation on the Internet for all to see?

From the transcript, they will be stocking a mix of cards, Rog Strix, Palit and Zotac.

however, it looks like Zotac will arrive first for stock, with a caveat that they may also get the others in as well.

Thats my read on it.

JohnWalton981

Silver Level Poster
What difference does me saying what was said or a screenshot of what was said make? If it were sensitive information he wouldn't have said it. He hasn't given dates or stock levels and also doesn't even mention Palit, that was me so not sure where you got that inference from.
Its a generic comment about them currently ordering Zotac cards, thats it.

I'm sure if there is an issue a mod will soon chip in.

steaky360

What difference does me saying what was said or a screenshot of what was said make? If it were sensitive information he wouldn't have said it. He hasn't given dates or stock levels and also doesn't even mention Palit, that was me so not sure where you got that inference from.
Its a generic comment about them currently ordering Zotac cards, thats it.

I'm sure if there is an issue a mod will soon chip in.

That's new then, historically certainly they've used Palit for most builds, but I guess its a stock issue hence me suggesting Palit earlier. Good stuff, will just have to wait and see what we get when our PCs are shipped :)

lawrencea110

my PC has been on order for 14 days. It went onto the 'in build' stage the day before 3080 release. I amended the order to have the 3080 on the 17th and one day later my build went into testing. PCS seems to have done me a solid favor!

Last edited:

carrot_monkey

Bronze Level Poster
my PC has been on order for 14 days. It went onto the 'in build' stage the day before 3080 release. I amended the order to have the 3080 on the 17th and one day later my build went into testing. PCS seems to have done me a solid favor!

so what's your built looking like now?

cheers