NVidia 3000 series confirmed details

D

Deleted member 41971

interesting reviews of the 3090 that are in depth (y) and an overclock video with the 3080

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 103489

Very impressed with the octanebench stats.

Attachments

• Untitled-8.jpg
    Untitled-8.jpg
    282 KB · Views: 183

zweenzta

Gold Level Poster
Just got an order update saying build will be November 25th 😞

Must be due to picking the ASUS ROG card in my build.

yousaidit

I just went with the standard option and I got the same email. I am hoping it’s just a generic email, doesn’t match what they have said over the phone to me earlier in the week

AlexJames

Bronze Level Poster
I just went with the standard option and I got the same email. I am hoping it’s just a generic email, doesn’t match what they have said over the phone to me earlier in the week
Yeah, a lot of us now have been told 25 November, I'm gonna get on live chat/ call them when they're up today. I'm sorry but there's absolutely zero chance there's a 2 month delay. It has to be wrong. I'll find out later. My estimated build date was yesterday, but a 2 month delay, and a lot of us being told the same, has to be a mistake.

D

Deleted member 103489

Probably just glitch.. but if not then it does say est of the 25th November so could be from now upto that date.

While on the phone to them yesterday, about my 3090 order they did mention that their stock for the 3080's are on high demand
and the 3090's probably going to be the same.

Hopefully you all don't have to wait to long though.

hobnobs

Gold Level Poster
Ok glad I’m not alone haha. Don’t mind waiting but 2 months is post-cyberpunk baybeeee
Exactly! Basically buying a new rig for that game alone ha. I think I might try and source my own card if by the middle of Oct there is still no update

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Chat. They say there is chance it may be sooner.
They've just given a worst case scenario as a blanket statement to all because they're unable to give anything more concrete. At the moment, and likely for the first month, partners aren't getting any concrete information from suppliers, they're just being sent stocks as and when they're available.

It's not just PCS this is an issue for, it's for all partners.

D

Deleted member 103489

Exactly,

i have placed my order for the 3090 with pcs and i am expecting delays if they do happened. Just one of these things that every retailer faces.

Also with covid this is really slowing their stock deliveries so all we can really do is wait and see what happends.

Will be worth it at the end. However can't fault pcs for their service they have been great through email and on phone.

hobnobs

Gold Level Poster
Looks like it was PCS not having their logos as the cause of the delay. Thanks to the other guys in this thread we don't have to worry
:)

Last edited:

carrot_monkey

Bronze Level Poster
I presume that the same might be for the 3060s when they come out?

In all fairness, a two month wait will also cover the launch of a new AMD Ryzen if I am not mistaken, or something like that which is for end of October and god knows what else. So PCs could be looking at some very fluid builds with various new items coming into play and / or out of stock.

c