NVidia 3000 series confirmed details

AlexJames

Bronze Level Poster
3 days!!! Are you prepared? Got the games library ready? Got your keyboard and mouse nicely polished? ;)
I bought RDR2 at the end of last year, thats what made me realise i needed an new PC. Recently bought Metro Exodus too for it. Can't wait to actually play them in 4K Ultra and get good fps lol. I had to play RDR2 in Ultra low settings and only got like 40fps still, ended up saying screw it and kept it to have a good experience on a new rig lol. Mines due to be built Monday too!

Crichton_123

So I have received 3 emails this morning. The first said a build date of 25th November, the other 2 emails say 5th October which is bizarre. I am very much hoping for the latter date :D

Kind regards,

Jordan

AlexJames

Bronze Level Poster
oh nice! Did you order the standard 3080 or ROG? I'm convinced that's the delay
I was under the impression that the ROG STRIX's weren't even released yet, when i google it all i see is that it's not had a solid launch date yet, and no one in media has gotten one yet. apart from one guy who went to the ASUS HQ to do a teardown of the ROG 3080

hobnobs

Gold Level Poster
I was under the impression that the ROG STRIX's weren't even released yet, when i google it all i see is that it's not had a solid launch date yet, and no one in media has gotten one yet. apart from one guy who went to the ASUS HQ to do a teardown of the ROG 3080
Someone in another thread ordered the ROG and their build started yesterday so maybe they have some stock :)

Crizzy G

Gold Level Poster
ROG STRIX has not been released of yet and its highly likely if you have order with ROG STRIX your will not be getting it next week.

If you have facebook follow the Asus DIY PC group.
The group owner is Juan Jose who works for Asus and is giving updates on Asus products

Last edited:

steaky360

FYI in case there's any doubt just to confirm - @PCS Robb confirmed on the Discord (Link: PCS Discord) that the 25th Nov email was in error and everyone should have received an updated estimated date now.

I stress that from what I read in the email I received, its still just an estimate.

Fingers toes and whatever other appendages crossed :)

zweenzta

Gold Level Poster
My new build date came thru as 28th September. But it’s a ROG Strix......so I’m not sure what to believe.

D

Deleted member 103489

Update,

Noticed pcs had the rog strix 3090 listed so amended order for that one instead... not to bothered if i have to wait longer as i have ordered the samsung g9 and that wil probably take good few weeks if not month for that to arrive.

Hopefully pcs can keep up with my amendments lol

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Update,

Noticed pcs had the rog strix 3090 listed so amended order for that one instead... not to bothered if i have to wait longer as i have ordered the samsung g9 and that wil probably take good few weeks if not month for that to arrive.

Hopefully pcs can keep up with my amendments lol
Where did you order the G9 from?

D

Deleted member 103489

Where did you order the G9 from?
amazon but with no confirmed delivery date yet.. did however contact them after placing order and they did say this could be between now to several weeks.

Attachments

• Untitled-11.jpg
    Untitled-11.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 172

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
amazon but with no confirmed delivery date yet.. did however contact them after placing order and they did say this could be between now to several weeks.
Ah, good, was hoping you got it off them. Just be aware Samsung have been known to accidentally ship out old models that are pre recall which shouldn’t be shipped, they’re probably on top of it by now but just so you know. Symptoms are bezel glueing unstuck, and screen flickering. If you have either of those issues it’s likely an older model that needs to be swapped out, but amazon won’t give you any hassle, they’re so good.

D

Deleted member 103489

Ah, good, was hoping you got it off them. Just be aware Samsung have been known to accidentally ship out old models that are pre recall which shouldn’t be shipped, they’re probably on top of it by now but just so you know. Symptoms are bezel glueing unstuck, and screen flickering. If you have either of those issues it’s likely an older model that needs to be swapped out, but amazon won’t give you any hassle, they’re so good.
I have seen few videos on youtube with the bezel glue hopefully samsung will address these issues.. shame dream monitor that was rushed to soon.