NVIDIA GeForce Experience!

steaky360

It is good, mostly because it will inform you about driver updates. I'm always a little irritated when I've set up a game and it turns down a setting though... I know I don't need to turn settings down, there would be no gain (or certainly none I would notice). Although saying that, without two pictures side by side, I wouldn't notice the changed setting typically either.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Steaky, just looking at your sig dude, you know when ivy extreme rocks up. With a bios update you could drop one of those chips in! ;) Would give you pci 3.0 speeds, might help out ur 690's.

steaky360

Really? ivy extreme is going to be socket 2011? I doubt the extra bandwidth is going to be used until I get my surround set up :)

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Really? ivy extreme is going to be socket 2011? I doubt the extra bandwidth is going to be used until I get my surround set up :)

yeah socket 2011, be worth checking out some reviews and comparisons beforehand though.

Food for thought :)

steaky360

yeah socket 2011, be worth checking out some reviews and comparisons beforehand though.

Food for thought :)

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo its a small item too so i can pretend to the missus that the cost is insignificant.... ahem.... maybe not but still its worth a shot!

tom_gr7

Life Serving
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo its a small item too so i can pretend to the missus that the cost is insignificant.... ahem.... maybe not but still its worth a shot!

Could also sell your current chip ;)

bigben

Master Poster

Hey, it's only a few pennies. (everybody knows that a few is a term that covers 3-50,000 ..)