Online Support not available?

Rakk

The Awesome
That type of message generally means there's been an error, could be the browser you're using Wozza, or the service was temporarily throwing a wobbly.

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
The support guy lol, atleast every time ive ever gone to chat its matthew, doesnt ever seem to be anyone else.

stegor

Bright Spark
I emailed a question last night to support and got an answer by 9.00am this morning so there's nothing wrong in that department at the moment! Not tried online support.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
i have just tried on firefox and it still doesnt work, i get the same message, any fixes or have they decided to block my IP

Rakk

The Awesome
Well, having just tried on both Chrome and Firefox, I get to the bit where it says please wait for a representative, I presume you're not getting that far?

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
this is the exact windows that opens

pcsed.jpg

Rakk

The Awesome
I can only guess it is some browser setting you have or antivirus/firewall settings, cos it works perfectly fine for me.

Cos although it may seem amusing that they maybe be blocking your IP :), that is incredibly unlikely to be the case

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
i dont get to that box, i used to, and i used to b able to get on fine but not anymore

also disabled AV shields to see if that did anything, but i get no different

lol it would be annoying if they blocked me

Rakk

The Awesome
Could be your browsers are missing some update for Java or one of the plugins, but I really am just digging at the bottom of the barrel for reasons at this point :)