PC Build for 11yr old to Play Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

RichLan564

Bright Spark
Turn of all the rgb aswell ;)
Noooooooooooo, RGB is king in my setup !

1632489317624.jpeg

In some ways.... yes..... but in most..... no :ROFLMAO:

As much as banter is seen as a UK/world thing, Scottish banter is just another realm of banter. Mixed in with football, you get this strange sort of hybrid with lots of double entendres.
They have football in Scotland ?

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
In some ways.... yes..... but in most..... no :ROFLMAO:

As much as banter is seen as a UK/world thing, Scottish banter is just another realm of banter. Mixed in with football, you get this strange sort of hybrid with lots of double entendres.
Exactly right! Half of the time the actual game of football isn’t important, it’s the verbal sparring that takes centre stage. And the Scots can sew a rich tapestry with words 👍

Bigfoot

Grand Master
Are you guys, like, you know, talking about soccer?
We don’t recognise such foul language on this side of the pond. What is being shown is Scottish Football, which is a distant relative of the football played in the rest of the world. While all the basic apparatus is the same, the objective north of the border is to kick the ball as high and as far as possible. Extra points are gained for launching the ball so that it lands outside the stadium.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
We don’t recognise such foul language on this side of the pond. What is being shown is Scottish Football, which is a distant relative of the football played in the rest of the world. While all the basic apparatus is the same, the objective north of the border is to kick the ball as high and as far as possible. Extra points are gained for launching the ball so that it lands outside the stadium.
I assume you’ve been watching Aberdeen play, that’s definitely their M.O 🤪