PC Game Deals!

GeorgeHillier

Prolific Poster
Has anyone here played "The Long Dark"?

It's got really good steam reviews and looks quite good but was wondering if anyone has tried it. It's on sale in the steam sale.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Definitive Edition of Sleeping Dogs is £6.79! This was one of my favourite single player games of all time and the updated version includes all the DLC and some other updates to graphics combat etc. Its also a beautiful game in the original, I guess even better now. BUY BUY BUY!!!!

GeorgeHillier

Prolific Poster
Definitive Edition of Sleeping Dogs is £6.79! This was one of my favourite single player games of all time and the updated version includes all the DLC and some other updates to graphics combat etc. Its also a beautiful game in the original, I guess even better now. BUY BUY BUY!!!!

Better or worse than GTA V? If it's better then I might consider buying it

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
I haven't played GTA 5 but its not all that similar. GTA concentrates on guns and stuff like that whereas Sleeping Dogs is a lot more hand-to-hand combat which is very well executed. The city of Hong Kong in the game is probably the best city I've seen in a game and it has a great story to it. It's not got all the bells and whistles that GTA has like helicopters, planes etc and Sleeping Dogs is not as good for an open world game where you can spend hours messing around but I still did that for a good few hours.

randommonicle

Gold Level Poster
I can heartily reccomend stick of truth. Great gem of a game.
I have just been given another bunch of 5 percent off codes for g2a again, if anyone would like one, send me a pm :)

g2a link