PC Game Deals!

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
Got metal gear solid gound zero its on sale for £11.

It runs amazing, like im blown away how good this looks and runs.

It sets a standard.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Some changes from previous ones it seems. A daily vote, rather than every 8 hours...I presume because people got fed up missing votes at work :)

Seems some heavy discounts already. Not really my games yet, but good signs :D

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
I bought the Steam Edition of MS Flight Simulator X which was only recently released onto Steam and received a big 80% discount and only £4.

Boozad

Prolific Poster
Did anybody buy the Square Enix deal? I bought it but have had no email through.

EDIT: Logged in and found my codes.

Thief (already got)
The Last Remnant
Murdered: Soul Suspect (already got)
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
Deus Ex: the Fall
Nosgoth Founders: Warlord Pack

Last edited:

Cricky

Enthusiast
Yeah I got it. Not bad for a fiver. I only had the Lara Croft game already. :)

They send me an email telling me which included the keys.

Boozad

Prolific Poster
They never emailed me, I had to log in on their site to get them. Good job I read this thread as I'd completely forgot I'd bought the offer.

Cricky

Enthusiast
Some decent deals in the Steam sale. I've bought 2 games so far, both 75% off. I've been waiting for that drop or lower. :)

2 bargains at the moment, in my opinion, are Shadow Warrior for £2.99 and the Wolf Among Us for £4.74.

Or if you fancy a massive pack of Valve games for a tenner (using code WINTER-SALE20-GROGRE) check out this.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/gb/en/pc/games/action/valve-complete-pack/

(Counter-Strike, Team Fortress Classic, Day of Defeat, Deathmatch Classic, Half-Life: Opposing Force, Ricochet, Half-Life, Counter-Strike: Condition Zero, Half-Life: Blue Shift, Half-Life 2, Counter-Strike: Source, Half-Life: Source, Day of Defeat: Source, Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, Half-Life 2: Lost Coast, Half-Life 2: Episode One, Half-Life Deathmatch: Source, Left 4 Dead, Half-Life 2: Episode Two, Team Fortress 2, Portal, Left 4 Dead 2, Portal 2, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

randommonicle

Gold Level Poster
If anyone is interested g2a has assasins creed unity for £13, shadow of mordor for £13 and watchdogs for £4 (rounding up).
got some more fiver percent off codes again as well . let me know if you want any.

g2a link

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
You know when you have real problems when Steam put up the end of Sale "2 Days of the Best Deals" on the front page...and far too many say "in Library" :D

Androcles

Rising Star
HumbleBundle weekly sale is Mastertronic games, most of them are fairly trashy, however two of them stand out, especially if you're an old school Amiga/Atari gamer:

Speedball 2 (HD)
Chaos Engine

Two amazing games I used to play and love on my Amiga, and with their pay what you want scheme you can pay just $1 (that's 69p to us Brits) for these two games and various other trashy games.

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

Cricky

Enthusiast
Both good games but a warning for any prolific bundle buyers - check you don't already have the Indie Gala July Madness bundle as they were both in it last year. :)

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Speaking of Humble Bundle. The Saints Row games are on sale at Humble Bundle. Definitely recommend Saints Row 3 that was by far my favourite.