PC Game Deals!

randommonicle

Gold Level Poster
How do you get all these codes?

Where i seem to keep using it for everything, a load of "refer a friend" codes keep getting sent to me via email. Apprently it results in me getting money of somewhere but that has not happened, at least not that i have noticed, im just happy to be able to fire off some money off to people who like gaming in all honesty :)

Where i seem to keep using it for everything, a load of "refer a friend" codes keep getting sent to me via email. Apprently it results in me getting money of somewhere but that has not happened, at least not that i have noticed, im just happy to be able to fire off some money off to people who like gaming in all honesty :)

If you have anything off (or know where to get) anything in the form a code for The Crew or AC:U let me know :)

GeorgeHillier

Prolific Poster

Rakk

The Awesome

Cricky

Enthusiast
Yeah I'd hope they have different games this time. :)

And yup you don't know what's in it until the 18th and then it's too later to buy one.

Cricky

Enthusiast
True, though only slightly cheaper. The WB bundle was about 3 quid to get the first 2. And buying a physical game? How 2013 of you. ;)

This one looks decent if someone needs all the games or is keen on the DLC for Origins.

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
LOL pick one.

Its not a bad game at all. Just never want to actually play it.

Bought this best of a computer and all i want to play is DOTA which could run on a basic laptop