PC Game Deals!

Grumpywurzel

Bright Spark
I wouldn't rush - 4 hours in and it still isn't even 50% downloaded. Brings back fond memories of dial-up modem days :)
New error code when trying to go to the epic store- Error 404 Forbidden!!! At least it's a change from before lol. Will try to remember to have a look tomorrow but there isnt a great chance of me doing that:rolleyes:

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
94GB btw haha.

Capture.PNG

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Sat down to have a go with it and you need a Rockstar account.... created one...... Email Verification system is borked due to all the new applicants :ROFLMAO:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Yeah, downloading now.

Are you maybe only allowed to claim one freebie per day/week or something like that?
Yeah, think it must be one every 7 days, I was a day late on GTA 5 because of the server issues, so that would make sense.

One of the smaller games it seems :D
That can't be right, surely? There must be an in game download once it's installed? Just can't be that small!

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Last one was GTA V for me too.... and I was a day late as well.

Strange.

Did you try post midnight?

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
That's it in, installed and I'm playing...

Less than 10GB all in on the drive. It's funny that 10GB is small now though, is it not! hahaha.

I refuse to pay more than £20 for a game to be honest. Especially now where you don't have physical media to sell on. I didn't mind buying a zero day for £40/£50 when I could sell on after a month for £20/£30.