PC Game Deals!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Less than 10GB all in on the drive. It's funny that 10GB is small now though, is it not! hahaha.
That's incredible!

I refuse to pay more than £20 for a game to be honest. Especially now where you don't have physical media to sell on. I didn't mind buying a zero day for £40/£50 when I could sell on after a month for £20/£30.
There are only a few games I buy on release day, that's been Doom Eternal and the Masterchief collection in about the last 5 years, otherwise I always wait for them to be crazy cheap in the sales.

I've got such a backlog to get through anyway, it's crazy.

Grumpywurzel

Bright Spark
Well that's just flaming typical, bought Civ VI when the laptop arrived a fortnight ago 😭😭😭. Heard rumours it was going to be Borderlands 2 as the deal this week?? Obviously not!

stegor

Bright Spark
Well that's just flaming typical, bought Civ VI when the laptop arrived a fortnight ago 😭😭😭. Heard rumours it was going to be Borderlands 2 as the deal this week?? Obviously not!

Doesn't come with the DLC so if you bought the platinum edition when it was on offer then it would be a reasonable deal.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
I enjoyed the first hour or so of Borderlands. It's SOOOOO repetitive though with those dogs with teeth.

I couldn't get past the bonehead guy with a gamepad so I gave up on it. I have it for free through Nvidia anyway so I may pick it up again.

These games are all designed for KB & Mouse to actually be any good. They need to put more effort into casual users too when developing IMO. Other games offer the aim assist etc for when using a controller.

Infinite Warfare is STILL my favourite game I've played. The story was fantastic and the campaign had a controlled difficulty incline, which allowed for game pads.

I gave up on my PS4 for this very reason. Games are just too hard when you don't spend HOURS practicing aiming with a thumbstick.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Last one was GTA V for me too.... and I was a day late as well.

Strange.

Did you try post midnight?
Mine successfully went through tonight after midnight. Good to know it's a 7 day bar on getting another freebie.

Last edited:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Ark: Survival Evolved plus loads of expansion maps free on Epic Store:

Not played it but heard very good things.

Also Samurai Showdown: Neogeo collection free also on Epic Store:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Oh dear..... luckily my wallet is empty so I can't hit the buy button.... BUT:

Steam Summer Sale is live until July 9th....

Go hell for leather, peeps o_O

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
As per a few mentions by others. If you don't have 3DMark, I would strongly advise purchasing it. At £3.50 it's an absolute bargain and will offer a lifetime of easy fault finding, benchmarking and stress testing.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
That's £6.84 on my Steam page :unsure: Still a bargain but weird it's showing different prices

Maybe because I already have 3DMark?

Edit: Yes, just checked. It takes away the price of 3DMark addition for me. I've just added the other 2, well worth it IMO.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
The triple package is well worth it, even if you don't have VR right now who's not to say that you won't look to add it later.

I ran the VR check on my laptop, first room it passed with flying colours and told me to try the blue room..... not up to spec. Not tried the desktop yet :D