PC Game Deals!

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
I only post amazon own stock companies with free delivery... Don't trust other amazon traders, plus paying for delivery is so medieval ....

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
You speak the truth Monkey! :D

...ang on...

And yet you bought Dead Island from a Russian kid his mum's basement?

"Hi there Pot"

"'Sup Kettle"

:D

Dayve

Damnit, RO2 is at £13 on Amazon so I got all excited and went to order and the delivery price is £4.99. WTF! £4.99 for a single game.

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
You speak the truth Monkey!

...ang on...

And yet you bought Dead Island from a Russian kid his mum's basement?

"Hi there Pot"

"'Sup Kettle"

lol im an addict :'(

in my defence... i used them solely because certain people on this forum said they bought dirt 3 off them with no problems.... besides it was an american kid in his mum's basement who bought it from his stepdad's russian mail order brides son :p

the lads did sort me out though... rather fancy dead island ;) spliffing good fun sonny.

Fear

Prolific Poster
I will only pay top price for something that is a special/limited edition anything else i just wait till it drops in price and most games drop to about half price normally within 2 weeks or release :D

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
If its still there then yes. CoH is a really good RTS that has the backdrop that is different from any other RTS (that ive ever played) in the theatre of WW2 :)

Petchi b

I'm very tempted, anyone recommend?

Yes, it is an excellent RTS, with plenty of depth and interesting features. Even though it's 5 years old the visuals are still impressive. I've recently started playing it again, as I never completed it 5 years ago. :)

PokerFace

Banned
Company of heroes on offer on steam.

Just bought the CoH pack.

Just a quick question though. I accessed Steam by clicking the link in Tom's post and then logged into my Steam account. The 'library' tab wasn't visible, so I couldn't see any of the games I've bought. I then accessed Steam via the shortcut I have on my desktop and logged into my account again. This time the library was visible and all was fine. Any ideas why the library never showed on my initial log-in?

vanthus

Member Resting in Peace
Just bought the CoH pack.

Just a quick question though. I accessed Steam by clicking the link in Tom's post and then logged into my Steam account. The 'library' tab wasn't visible, so I couldn't see any of the games I've bought. I then accessed Steam via the shortcut I have on my desktop and logged into my account again. This time the library was visible and all was fine. Any ideas why the library never showed on my initial log-in?
Same thing happened to me last week when I clicked on a link from here to download Portal.
Guessing it's something to do with logging on through a link,not sure though.