PC Game Deals!

D

Deleted member 41971

I remember the thread but can't remember all the games on it, might have to find it out again

yep you are right, link below for anyone interested, thread was from May 2021,

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
It's just a wonderful game
really, i think it's one of my favorite
well, of course, it's not a "challenging" game, but it has everything to be enjoyed, graphism, soundtrack, story ...
it's really a no brain to purchase

D

Deleted member 41971

Hopefully a SWAT 4 remaster or similar happens, but we'll have to wait and see. The developer was Irrational Games which no longer operate, and what's left of what was Irrational is owned by Take Two, while the publisher was Vivendi, who also no longer operate but were bought out by Activision. I guess it depends where the rights to the game are now. Activision are going heavy on the remasters, Crash, Spyro, Tony Hawk among others, so hopefully it's Activision that owns the rights, as they are probably more likely to do something with it!
this game in early access looks almost the same to swat

D

Deleted member 41971

next epic free game is indeed second extinction

next wrapper

Screenshot 2021-12-21 at 16-10-42 Epic Games Store Download Play PC Games, Mods, DLC More – Ep...png

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
There’s some speculation that tomorrow’s free game will actually be Vampyr…

And the person who claims that is also suggesting they know what we’ll get on Christmas Eve, which is Pathfinder: Kingmaker…

They also reckon they know what’s coming on the 25th. It has to be a bit of a special one on Christmas Day and if the supposed leak is correct then it’s the most AAA title so far. It’s Prey…

D

Deleted member 41971

steam sale now on 22nd dec 2021- 5th jan 2022

mass effect legendary 27.49

forza horizon 4 18.14

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
steam sale now on 22nd dec 2021- 5th jan 2022

mass effect legendary 27.49

forza horizon 4 18.14

I really enjoy the Forza games. That kind of price is seriously tempting!

D

Deleted member 41971