PC Game Deals!

D

Deleted member 41971

Rocket is very insistent that he's a not raccoon!

moody little one isn't t he?
Screenshot 2021-12-17 at 18-46-57 Rocket Raccoon being confused for other animals for 2 minute...png

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I really liked Firewatch. Up until the closing act where they completely dropped the ball with the ending. It just felt rushed and ultimately disappointing after what was a fantastic build up.

barlew

Godlike
D

Deleted member 41971

Bought firewatch and started playing Mafia again. The remake is fantastic. It looks great for the year of game it is and it plays fantastic. Good for the not-so-good gamer like myself where there's a progressive level of difficulty with a fantastic level of story.

there are so many games available at good prices its difficult to know what to play first, these days I dip in and dip out of games as some games take forever to actually finish.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Bought firewatch and started playing Mafia again. The remake is fantastic. It looks great for the year of game it is and it plays fantastic. Good for the not-so-good gamer like myself where there's a progressive level of difficulty with a fantastic level of story.
Re-downloaded Mafia 3 and having a similar fun experience. Had to disable 2K's launcher as it was causing stuttering (known issue in the Steam forums), but it runs very well other than that!