PC Game Deals!

D

Deleted member 41971

EA play currently have an offer for a 12 month sub for £9.99. offer for new subscribers only until 5th Jan 2022

D

Deleted member 41971

epic free game for today the vanishing of ethan carter

decent reviews on steam, came out in 2014

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine

This is an amazing game, it's an interactive story but the graphics and storyline are so well done, very worthwhile picking up!

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

Looks intriguing, another one added to the library

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
interesting thread,

apparently the epic game wrapper gives a clue in the pattern for the next free game,
Could be Loop Hero… the swords and shield on that wrapping paper look almost exactly the same as in the game…

C5E7EB03-2613-4F95-9BD9-D3673072984C.jpeg

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Just finished Mafia & moved onto Mafia II. Must admit, the entire mechanics of Mafia seem more polished than the sequel. It's pretty frustrating to start. The original was very well polished, should have stuck with the same control scheme IMO.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
speculation at the moment for tues is a game called second extinction

heres the wallpaper

View attachment 31203
I like these little clues that they’re giving us. Much more fun than just having the whole list leaked early like last year.

I’d agree with the speculation and go one further to say that it’s almost a certainty that it’ll be Second Extinction. Head over to the developer’s Twitter feed and you’re greeted with this image:

628BD0F2-ECF4-477A-BACD-6CEFFF466975.jpeg

Similar, no?

0621E41D-2FCF-4B33-ADDF-CC07185F9F71.jpeg

D

Deleted member 41971

till 22nd dec Gris is 3.62, not heard of it but the reviews seem pretty positive

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
till 22nd dec Gris is 3.62, not heard of it but the reviews seem pretty positive

Not heard of it either, but beautiful graphics and music (y)

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam

I did a thread about games dealing with mental health issues a while back, and Gris got a mention in it. It's about a girl who is dealing with grief and loss. I did have a copy of it go give away in the big thread, but it was claimed. Would certainly recommend it!

D

Deleted member 41971

I did a thread about games dealing with mental health issues a while back, and Gris got a mention in it. It's about a girl who is dealing with grief and loss. I did have a copy of it go give away in the big thread, but it was claimed. Would certainly recommend it!

I remember the thread but can't remember all the games on it, might have to find it out again