PC Game Deals!

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Yeah you get a grace period with these purchases. Normally a couple of hours I believe.

CMP01

Enthusiast
Horizon Zero Dawn is down to £20 on Steam, cracking deal:

Seconded, having played some way into it. Not only a top open worlder (take that Assassin's Creed, Far Cry and ilk) but also a backstory/in game lore on the level of the finest sci-fi. You could imagine a game based on that alone (and if such a thing happens I'm in, even knowing how the story ultimately goes)
As far as PS ports go, one of the best and of recent ones, only just better than Days Gone imo (no bugs, major or worth mentioning, and solid optimisation for both)

D

Deleted member 41971

Raji: An Ancient Epic is currently 9.99 on steam until 5th jan 2022 also 9.99 on epic until 6th jan 2022 or 9.99 on gog

Last edited by a moderator:

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Finished Mafia 1 & 2, back onto 3. I've played & completed it before but it's the first time I've played them back to back.

For anyone looking at any of the deals:

Mafia 1 - Fantastic introduction to the game. The mechanics are really good, it's a strong story and it's quite well polished.
Mafia 2 - Very much the runt of the litter. They messed with the mechanics, and not in a good way, the story is OK but it can get a bit chop & change with the cut scenes. It doesn't seem very well polished at all.
Mafia 3 - Takes the best of Mafia 1 & adds to it. The mechanics are great, it's visually excellent & the story is 2nd to none. Side missions & content galore with some real re-play.

I would only really recommend 1 & 3 to anyone but if you are getting the trilogy for a good price then it's well worth it, there's a lot of play time between the 3 of them and the 3rd offers some proper replay & completion value.

Vajra

Silver Level Poster
Finished Mafia 1 & 2, back onto 3. I've played & completed it before but it's the first time I've played them back to back.

For anyone looking at any of the deals:

Mafia 1 - Fantastic introduction to the game. The mechanics are really good, it's a strong story and it's quite well polished.
Mafia 2 - Very much the runt of the litter. They messed with the mechanics, and not in a good way, the story is OK but it can get a bit chop & change with the cut scenes. It doesn't seem very well polished at all.
Mafia 3 - Takes the best of Mafia 1 & adds to it. The mechanics are great, it's visually excellent & the story is 2nd to none. Side missions & content galore with some real re-play.

I would only really recommend 1 & 3 to anyone but if you are getting the trilogy for a good price then it's well worth it, there's a lot of play time between the 3 of them and the 3rd offers some proper replay & completion value.
I remember playing Mafia1 on my friend's pc back in the day but being the teenager, all I wanted to do was to shoot people and nick nice cars, I wasn't much bothered about the story.

This is one of those games I want to complete for the sake of my childhood memories but there's a couple of other games on that list as well, including Hitman saga,🤔🤔

Last edited:

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
It is indeed Salt and Sanctuary on Epic today. Get it downloaded, it’s a brilliant game…

EDIT - If rumours are true tomorrow’s game is not going to be just one game, it’ll be a trio. It’s going to be all three of the Tomb Raider reboot, the ‘Definitive Survivor Trilogy’

I know some people on the forum have just purchased at least one of these games, if you were on the fence it’d be worth waiting until tomorrow…