PC Game Deals!

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Here it is, people. The one that’s going to break the internet. All three of the new Tomb Raider games… free!

They’re available as individual titles rather than as one bundle. I’m trying to post the links to each but Epic seems to be having extremely high web traffic for some reason…

EDIT - links now posted but don’t expect to get the games immediately. The internets have gone mental. I reckon if you try around 8pm things will have calmed down.
Got all 3 now

Bhuna50

Author Level
Its still playing up on the Epic loader - taking ages to add to cart etc - but just noticed - you got a week to do it :D

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Its still playing up on the Epic loader - taking ages to add to cart etc - but just noticed - you got a week to do it :D
I had no problem getting them, not installed them yet but all 3 in my library

1640896152945.png

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I did it by logging onto the store website, then was able to download them through the launcher.

But yeah, you've got until the 6th to get them so no rush

Bhuna50

Author Level
Middle one wont even load the game screen for me - Rise apparently I already have so must have been a freebie before I think.

D

Deleted member 41971

i dont understand why epic have not improved the usage capacity of their store, when demand is high, its really no excuse to keep locking people out of logging in etc. :mad:

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
i dont understand why epic have not improved the usage capacity of their store, when demand is high, its really no excuse to keep locking people out of logging in etc. :mad:
It feels like Epic just aren't all that serious about the store and are mostly doing it just to try and mess with Steam

macjim

Bronze Level Poster
Got 2 of them this moring, already had Rise of the Tomb Raider - which I got free from somewhere else ealier in the year.

I do struggle to understand Epic's business model. Do they think people will come back to them to get their next game, if they give away freebies?

Bhuna50

Author Level
Resident Evil 4 is one of the best games of all time. I sometimes wish I could wipe a particular section of my memory so I could play it for the first time all over again.

Oh - I hate to say this but I dont like the controls...why have they changed it - I keep swinging around everywhere LOL.

Took ten minutes to get the game to work LOL - had to set the refresh rate on second monitor to 60hz

It actually feels like the game has taken a step backward from 2 and 3.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Oh - I hate to say this but I dont like the controls...why have they changed it - I keep swinging around everywhere LOL.

Took ten minutes to get the game to work LOL - had to set the refresh rate on second monitor to 60hz

It actually feels like the game has taken a step backward from 2 and 3.
Is there not the option for the original tank controls in there somewhere?

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Not that Ive seen - will take another look.

Its the left right - I much prefer A and D to side step you rather than turn you and I turn with the mouse then... :D
Ah, I see. I’ve always played that game with a pad so can’t get my head round the idea of using KB+M at all.