PC Game Deals!

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Have also just edited the free game of the day post with some breaking news 👍
oh-my-george-takei.gif

SiAdams

It is indeed Salt and Sanctuary on Epic today. Get it downloaded, it’s a brilliant game…

EDIT - If rumours are true tomorrow’s game is not going to be just one game, it’ll be a trio. It’s going to be all three of the Tomb Raider reboot, the ‘Definitive Survivor Trilogy’

I know some people on the forum have just purchased at least one of these games, if you were on the fence it’d be worth waiting until tomorrow…

It’s in my basket on steam so thanks for this! Worth waiting and fingers crossed you’re right! Cheers bud

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Given the current conversation about Tomb Raider, you may be interested in this slightly bonkers deal. The Eidos Anthology contains 51 games + DLC for 61 quid and is upto and including Rise of the Tomb Raider, Just Cause 3 & Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. I bought this a few years back for 50 quid and still haven't fully gotten through everything!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Given the current conversation about Tomb Raider, you may be interested in this slightly bonkers deal. The Eidos Anthology contains 51 games + DLC for 61 quid and is upto and including Rise of the Tomb Raider, Just Cause 3 & Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. I bought this a few years back for 50 quid and still haven't fully gotten through everything!

I adored the Deus Ex series, first two the most. You got me hankering!

D

Deleted member 41971

crazy how affordable gaming is these days, theres always something good to play at cheaper prices

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Here it is, people. The one that’s going to break the internet. All three of the new Tomb Raider games… free!

They’re available as individual titles rather than as one bundle. I’m trying to post the links to each but Epic seems to be having extremely high web traffic for some reason…

EDIT - links now posted but don’t expect to get the games immediately. The internets have gone mental. I reckon if you try around 8pm things will have calmed down.

Last edited:

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Here it is, people. The one that’s going to break the internet. All three of the new Tomb Raider games… free!

They’re available as individual titles rather than as one bundle. I’m trying to post the links to each but Epic seems to be having extremely high web traffic for some reason…
I would ordinarily suggest considering selling your soul in order to get these games - the fact they are free? Absolute no brainer!

Admittedly, I am vaguely ginger so only have a partial soul, so I'm perhaps not missing so much in order to give mine away. Still, point stands - do it!

kermit-darkside.gif

SiAdams

EDIT - links now posted but don’t expect to get the games immediately. The internets have gone mental. I reckon if you try around 8pm things will have calmed down.

Oh yeah! All 3 now in my library 😀

barlew

Godlike
Well the Internet is definitely fully broken. I have all 3 in my cart and I'm getting nowhere.

What absolutely crazy deal though. It makes me angry I already have all 3 lol.