PC Game Deals!

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
The original Half Life is free as part of its 25th anniversary!

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

That''s another one added to the list

HomerJ

Prolific Poster

rumour has it denz downloaded it on steam in 1998,

steam wasnt invested until 2003

Robot Nao GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
That''s another one added to the list
Still an amazing game if you can get past the very dated graphics, but it’s one of those games where the story line just grabs you hook line and sinker.

And there are loads of mods for it for higher res graphics packs if you wanted to mess around.

I tend to stick to Nexus Mods because they’re generally such high quality and well supported

Last edited:

Bhuna50

Author Level
Still an amazing game if you can get past the very dated graphics, but it’s one of those games where the story line just grabs you hook line and sinker.

And there are loads of mods for it for higher res graphics packs if you wanted to mess around.
Yeah buts it’s one of those games now that the grfx look different from when you first played it as we can all turn the settings right up with our PC set ups nowadays. 😂😂😂

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Yeah buts it’s one of those games now that the grfx look different from when you first played it as we can all turn the settings right up with our PC set ups nowadays. 😂😂😂
I can remember the system I had when I played it, was my second gaming PC, and I'd just upgraded to 2 x Fatal1ty 7600GT's that were passively cooled in SLI, it was a bit of a stupid way to do it in hindsight, could have got equal performance for far less cash, but I specifically wanted passively cooled as did a lot of music on the PC at the time

They were pretty cool GPU's for niche uses though, oh the days of SLI

HomerJ

Prolific Poster

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Ultrawode support! I didn’t realise they’d improved it a little, really wish they’d do a full remaster!

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
Lols, does take you back, it's 1/2 a Gb in size!

what is this half a gb you speak of :LOL:

also specs :LOL:

Minimum: 500 mhz processor, 96mb ram, 16mb video card, Windows XP, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection
Recommended: 800 mhz processor, 128mb ram, 32mb+ video card, Windows XP, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection