PC Game Deals!

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Amazon Gaming has Deathloop as their freebie this week (redeemable via Epic).

2023-12-08_10-28-53.jpg

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
oooh - so glad I didnt spend my voucher on Epic before:

View attachment 39610
I predict I'll get it for about that in the week it releases in Steam. It's a game published exclusively by Epic, and the last big name game published by Epic themselves was Control which took a while, but got its Steam release eventually. My backlog is more than big enough for me to wait!

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
I predict I'll get it for about that in the week it releases in Steam. It's a game published exclusively by Epic, and the last big name game published by Epic themselves was Control which took a while, but got its Steam release eventually. My backlog is more than big enough for me to wait!

i suspect the only way you will get through the backlog is by uploading to AI and living a few thousand yrs,

if you havent done that already

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I’m still peaking on how these universes will align in the long run. There were hints of Alan Wake in Control, and then there was the full blown DLC to link it in.

Truth be told, I’m hoping that Max Payne shows up at some point and works his bullet time magic to save the day.

Bhuna50

Author Level
I only said the same to @SpyderTracks the other day about waiting to finish a backlog of games but when I realised the double discount code worked, I couldn’t resist.

Funny you mention Control. I’m playing that currently and nearly finished it. Thought I had once, then the final credits messed up and I was back in there, then did finish until the final credits finished and started another level (I assume a dlc). Now quite a way into this.