PC Game Deals!

JonnyPx

Gold Level Poster
GOOD DEAL:
Direct 2 drive is doing 25 percent off a range of preorders!
E.g.
Dirt 3 is £20.25!
Fear 3 is £18.75!

Drunken Monkey

Author Level

lol -.- gawd i'm so sad, but i noticed the time you posted kali ....
1337 :p

deaduk, i got dead space 1... since it was the cheapest :p
really enjoying it... :p recommended x

Hopefully for towards deal they'll have a selection of games on sale like the did last time >.<
and i hope medal of honor (i know it's rubbish, but i wanna play it...) is one of them

Top-5-the-Most-Disappointed-Game-Sequel-of-the-Year-4.jpg

44113a70-a004-43c3-b8af-de200ff4d054.jpg

Last edited:

JonnyPx

Gold Level Poster
Bought the older MOH. Does anyone know if bad company 2 has been patched to be playable with a 360 controller? Or if you could manunally do it yourself?

JonnyPx

Gold Level Poster
cool, thanks. I cant buy it though "There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction". Perhaps too much traffic? Because I bought crysis without hassle yesterday...

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
Guys serious sam HD remakes are on sale, get them the co op modes are awesome xxxxxxxx

The double pack and discount details

MULTIPLAYER

Survival Mode – Try to stay alive as long as you can against continued enemies’ attacks in specially designed survival maps!
Co-Op Modes – Plunge into chaos with up to 16 players in Cooperative Campaign, Survival Co-op and Coin-Op Co-op!
Versus Modes – Fight against your friends in versus modes including Deathmatch, Beast Hunt, Last Man Standing and My Burden!
Team Modes – Compete against other teams in team matches including Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag and Last Team Standing!

Last edited:

Fear

Prolific Poster
Crysis 2 £14.99 at game plus 1000 free points = £2.50 next purchase :D there are some others on there with the 1000 points offer aswell.

JonnyPx

Gold Level Poster
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising £3.75 on Steam
They are doing a deal a day, so should be interesting :)