PC Game Deals!

LFFPicard

Godlike
Pogs were easy! Same with Tazos.

My mum worke din Co-op when I was younger and they got given a whole sack of loose Pogs and Tazos to hand out with crisps when they bought them for Tazos, They never did. So I brought the sack home :D

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
mass effect games are on sale at steam

Now are they worth getting?

2.50 for the first one and a tenner for mass effect 2?

JonnyPx

Gold Level Poster
I've never really played an RPG before. I had oblivion IV on ps3 but thought it was boring, if i buy mass effect 1 , is it any different?

JSG10

Expert
Mass Effect is hugely different from Oblivion. For that price you can't go wrong, just buy the first one and see what you think :) I don't think you'll regret it.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
yeh ME games are not like Oblivion type RPGs. I actually cant think of a single type of gamer that couldnt like ME :D

NilSatis

Bright Spark
Damn steam....they always make me want to buy games for the pc that i have already on the 360...just so i can now see what i missed out on in graphical joy when i paid 40 times as much for "film grain" blur fest on the xbox. Lol.....I still loved mass effect and to be fair to the xbox you could turn the film grain off. For that price it would be madness not to get it; bargain...Id say get the first one only at that price if you are not sure, and then maybe if you still arent sure (you will be) the second one will be down in price by the time you have finished it lol.........urgh i think im gonna have to buy it again; a lot more painless this time. :turned:

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Agreed Nil. Get ME now at that stupidly low price and then wait for ME3 to come out to get ME2 which will dive in price, and then get ME3 when you realise you cant live without getting it!!!!

JonnyPx

Gold Level Poster
£10.99 on amazon boxed version free delivery

But I want it cheaper than that! :)
And steam "sale" Friday edition- Crysis 1 £9.99 and warhead £16.99. What a dissapointment, they have had good items with a lot of money off up till now. I can buy it for £8.50 new and less used. Rubbish day!

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
they hadnt finished updatng crysis one is 2.50 and warhead is a fiver

bad company games and medal of honor will probably be the weekend deals

Flucky

they hadnt finished updatng crysis one is 2.50 and warhead is a fiver

bad company games and medal of honor will probably be the weekend deals

Beautiful post, it's about time I bought crysis! Was going to wait until I got a new lappy from here but might as well see how it fares. Will only be able to run it on Low settings on current laptop - soon as I get a Vortex think I'll put em side by side.

Keep up the awesome steam deal posts, bought Portal (for the first time) few weeks ago, love how I can get all these classic for a few pounds. Bargain!

JSG10

Expert
Decided to go for the Crysis complete package myself :)
Figured it'd be better to own a legit copy of such a great game and also get to play it online :D

JSG10

Expert
O rly? That'll be a shame if it doesn't work, thats pretty much the only reason I bought it lol I'm sure I'll figure it out once I've got it downloaded :)